Return of the wolf?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of the wolf?

Post by exo152 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:27 am

I dreamed that I was walking through the "education" part of a church. The floors were covered in blue shag carpeting. I was heading to "my" classroom to teach 6th graders. I passed an open refrigerator that was crammed with food. But the door was open and it was unplugged. I told someone with me that the food was going to spoil that way. We turned then and walked up a steep staircase to a second floor with a wide hallway and classrooms. I spotted a man walking down the hallway, dropping off his children at various classrooms (I know the man irl. He was a wolf who came into a church we were pastoring and really did some damage). I was thinking, "oh, no! I thought he was living out of state! Has he come back?" Then I said to myself, "it's almost Thanksgiving, maybe he is just in town visiting family." I got to my classroom and saw the children I was to teach, realizing they were too young to be 6th graders.
I later walked back by the refrigerator and noticed the door was shut and it was plugged and running.
Any ideas? Thank you!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Return of the wolf?

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi what were your emotions in the dream and the people's emotions if you were able to sense any?

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:54 pm

It just all felt very natural. Even my thoughts and they things I was saying. It was all very normal. Just felt like being at church and preparing to teach a class. :)

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Hmm all I can say is intercession is a good idea. It's not known for certain what this means but as the scripture reveals there are principalities that are harassing God's will no matter what. But at the same time He is greater and has overcome the world, Amen praise God. Let Him be exalted. God bless I'll pray about this

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top