Snapshot animal dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapshot animal dreams

Post by Redeemed03 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:06 am

:hi: 
I have been getting these snapshot type of dreams since last month - common thread, animals. However, I have become stuck on the meaning of the last two. Here goes:
Dream 1: Saw an anaconda that was as wide as an average man's waist. It was standing like a person on hind gecko-like legs, talking animatedly to some man maybe? Scene was muted so I didn't hear what it was saying. Seemed  like a bar setting?
Dream 2 (next night): A big rat this time, white with black patches also on its hind legs and again, talking animatedly - the expression on their faces (the animals) was of someone chatting away at a party. Can't remember the background setting this time but it was also indoors and both the snake and the rat looked comfortable in these unnatural habitats. There was no opportunity for feelings, so I can't say how I felt.

:help:!

Last edited by Redeemed03 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

Redeemed03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snapshot animal dreams

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Hmm if you look at the heartsongministries website it'll explain what snakes usually represent.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Redeemed03 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Hi Jennie and Anyone? else,

Thanks for your response and yes, I have read and re-read Mia's take on snake dreams and other true christian dream interpretation sources but no strong impression seems to jump out at me immediately.  I agree with Mia that snakes are not always symbols of demonic spirits, lies or witchcraft. Although, having said that I have just come out of a season of praying and fasting, end of May - mid June to break the spirit of python and the spirit of cobra that had been harassing my marriage and my husband for years. So for me so far, snake dreams have represented the above symbols. During this last fast, God said the power of the enemy had been broken over my husband and our marriage. There has been no obvious changes or manifestations in him of a soul set free. But it\\'s all good I walk by faith not by sight, besides it not like he was possessed or anything. The source of these spirits was witchcraft (in-law situation). The extent of it, on reflection, could only have been an inside job. It took several years for me to hear what God was trying to communicate to me in dreams about the reasons for challenges in my marriage and why my husband was drawing further and further away from the Lord. I could not imagine that such a thing could be caused by family, loved ones at that. My denial and my husband's total oblivion to the problem or source of it shall I say, has made the whole thing more drawn out that it needed to be and the effects are still evident. We can not even start to heal without acknowledging our reality first. So, because of the sensitive or shall I say toxic nature of the source of this problem, I can not dare discuss, let alone pray and fast about it with my husband and so I have had to walk this walk alone, at least for now anyway.

My confusion lies in whether the spirits are back, and do they have any legal ground? Because I said "Lord I am fasting for complete victory over this situation" and I asked that He would reveal any hidden anything I needed to deal with, I didn't want to risk leaving any stone unturned. So coming back to this dream, I observed a recurring theme on the snake and the rat, they were both standing and talking like humans so I am thinking they are symbols of people?
I looked up the characteristics of the anaconda - has  no venom but squeezes life out of its victim till there is no breath, similar to how the python operates. So the victims die by asphyxiation (very deficient oxygen levels).
Interestingly, I have also read (wikipedia) that rats are a common food item for snakes - don't know whether that is of any relevance Scratch Chin ?

When I said the snake was as wide as a man's waist, I had an impression of my husband's waist size, somehow nerd  - not sure whether that has any significance either? One dream source said the anaconda can be symbolic of a crushing problem in a person’s life, like depression or anxiety ? And rats can be symbolic of someone with base character, morals or ethics. Another said rats can symbolise a wicked person, devourer, betrayer or diety (Philistine god - 1 Samuel 6). Again no strong leading about what it may mean.

Bear with me and this LOOONG reply please, I am just trying to thrash all this out in my mind - a lot of my revelations  idea come to me when I talk about or write down an issue. Any further takes, impressions or revelations from you and or others would be most welcome.  As I am praying to understand the revelation I am confident the Holy Spirit will open my eyes to what He wants to tell me, He started this whole thing off after all. So please do not be reticent to share your thoughts as you can be rest assured I will be putting it through the Holy Ghost filter and if it's God it's God, if it isn't He will also reveal.

"27My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 4And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. 5Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.” (John 10:27,4-5).

Thanks everyone :bye:!

Redeemed03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:47 am

Very profound. I have to say the feeling I get is it has something to do with a possible stronghold. There are demonic creatures manifested as snakes and rats(people who've had visions of hell have seen them). I am thinking stronghold especially because one has a bar background and they are talking to a human. Maybe devils are whispering to someone close to you or someone else you know. Maybe God is saying they are trying to get at somebody and harassing somebody. Interesting is the rat doesn't sound like a sewer rat sounds like those pet fancy rat types. Perhaps the stronghold is domestic rather than somewhere public.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Redeemed03 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:29 pm

That's a  :goodone: - Jennie. If I were to pursue that line of thought, I would immediately think the man is my husband and the snake and rat are the in-laws, influenced by Satan, who are seeking to re-introduce the stronghold they had over my husband as their monopoly was broken after my last fast. I have had a continued sense through the other dreams I have been having that they won't give up easily, there has been a lot of covert attempts in the dreams to attack me and the most direct way they can get at me is through my marriage. However, my husband is the weakest link and they still have a lot of influence over him because even though the actual demonic power was broken, my husband still needs a renewal of mind. A kinda "no one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house." Mark 3:27 situation.

Your domestic pet rat take is also very compelling because it would then seem like the "devil whispers" are from a source that my husband does not recognise as harmful or dangerous but rather, one that he would nurture and protect - like a pet! I just remembered that we had a "heated debate wink " at the beginning of the week because I took an action without discussing it with him first. Naturally, it is something he deserved to know about beforehand. However, God asked me to do the thing and not to tell him (I had wanted to and was going to tell him, so it's not like I was trying to use God as a crutch, to justify having my way). Anyway, the Father said not to say anything because my husband wouldn't agree to it and hence impede God's plan. As the debate raged on, my husband then said a couple of weeks ago a palm reader/psychic came up to him whilst he was in the town centre, shopping. He said he tried to ignore him but the man kept badgering him and then the man insisted on telling him that there is a woman who is trying to destroy my husband's life (he didn't have a reading :stop: , he wouldn't do that! My husband said he dismissed it then but after what I did, he now believes that woman is me crying ! He was so upset.

scratching chin hmm, quite a bit to mull over in the prayer closet,   "...by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’ Matthew 18:16. I will kneel over it and see if this is what the Holy Spirit is wanting to reveal to me -  

Please keep it rolling as the Spirit leads -  :thanks: again!

Last edited by Redeemed03 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Redeemed03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Wow I definitely think much of what you said answers it. I'd say the rat is those things with the "woman trying to destroy life." As I suspected they are whispering because he bumped into a psychic so he is being harassed. You're right they won't give up easily but they will if he humbles himself and seeks God's face. The more we have a loving relationship with God the more bondages get broken. I know from experience. We must die to our flesh and be quickened in the blood of Jesus our Life giver

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Redeemed03 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:21 pm

wave Jennie.

I really appreciate your responses  :goodpost:. I haven't reached my AHA thinking moment yet, so need to keep kneeling over this one. :imconfused: a little bit now as to whether the psychic was random hence separate or connected with the ongoing in-law situation.

But :thanks: again!

Redeemed03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:00 pm

You're welcome. I'd say we'll check more with the Holy Spirit now. He'd have the answer for sure about the psychic.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:51 am

Hello, Redeemed.

Both of the animals from your dreams represent people.

You said that you observed both of them, but didn't actually interact with them. The dreams are about situations with these people, but not ones where you're directly involved.

The snake has already manifested in the psychic situation. While snakes don't always represents lies, etc., as you've pointed out, they often represent a Threat - real or perceived. All of my snake dreams have represented some kind of threat in real life, often taking place within days of having the dream.

The rat should be a different person. Their actions should immediately remind you of the rat from your dream when this manifests. If I had the dream, I would be watchful for a situation where a person acted like a rat - perhaps betraying a confidence, just as an example.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Redeemed03 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi Mark,

Many thanx for your insight. You might just be right on target there clapping . Need to just file a couple of enquiries  i dunno in heaven about the rat one. Will keep you posted.

:thanks:  again!

Redeemed03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top