BARAK OBAMA DREAMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BARAK OBAMA DREAMS

Post by mathieu1986 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:36 pm

I had a dream about BARAK Obama about a year ago or so . It was in black and white. And I was in and news helicopter and we were flying over the Washington monument we over the square pool thing in front of the monument and there were people gathered in it. And the news man in the helicopter said "here gather all the mourners" and then BARAK Obama face flashed before me and that was the end of that dream. The next one was BARAK Obama stepping up to the presidential podium and he said "I am resigning the office of president effective immediately June 8th" and that was the dream. Thanks for any interpretation!

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BARAK OBAMA DREAMS

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi what were your emotions in the dream and the emotions of the people if you saw any and felt any?

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:30 pm

There really wasn't any emotions in any of the dreams of the people. First dream just a bunch of people gathering up in that square that was supposed to have water in it. But it didn't

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Oh wow. How about you what were your feelings? It's interesting anyway because I pray for this man off and on. Sounds like I need to pray more. Other people have had crazy dreams about him as well. Usually they have something sad or scary going on.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Oh wow. How about you what were your feelings? It's interesting anyway because I pray for this man off and on. Sounds like I need to pray more. Other people have had crazy dreams about him as well. Usually they have something sad or scary going on.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Whoops I posted that twice

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Some people who have had bad dreams about Obama have something bad happening to him. As far as we know he is not saved and he and his family need prayer and seeds to be planted. I don't know if that'll give you any ideas. I can't say what it means yet though and I don't want to give the wrong answer. I have to say the pool thing is very interesting how it has no water and things like that.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:46 pm

I believe I was just a third party in the dream but not there if u know what I mean. But I had no emotions either. Personally I will say this. Yes we should pray for the leadership of this country. But the spiritual discernment I get coming from him isn't good. Hey look I'm for anyone if they can turn their life around but he just keeps getting into more stuff than he can handle

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 pm

No water no spirit

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Look I believe these dreams mite be symbolic of him taking America in the wrong direction. Like I think he obviously represents America and maybe it's like he resigning the Godly ways our nation was built on. I believe maybe the Washington monument mite represent what our nation was founded upon and then the pool with no water in it being the spirit has left and his face flashes up being he is the one responsible for the spirit leaving I don't know for sure. But at least it's what I mite interpret

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Yea the water thing actually made me think about something along the lines of lack of Jesus because He is the water of life. I know what you mean about just seeing it but not being there. And when you said the spiritual discernment not being very good you mean how other people interpret it or the sense and feeling about him that you are getting?

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:47 pm

The feeling I get

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:49 pm

Makes sense I've experienced the same thing about him mixed with sadness.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Yea. Like I said I'm for any one who can change. But it just seems like he isn't . I just think we are in that time the prophet Joel spoke of. Things are just lining up perfectly with scripture. And I know God gives his people warnings b4 a major event happens. I do believe we r real close to going home

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Yea. I understand the feeling. And yes we can definitely see things happening as the scripture told us. Knowing that prayer is powerful I'll keep praying for him and is family. It just scares me to think of people perishing to that awful place. God has put a burden on my heart for the lost and I've had a dream about someone I deeply care for who died without Christ and so I'm motivated to do more and pray more.
I've had a few dreams I posted about a particular person who is lost. Even though no one has replied I trust I'll understand it completely in due time. God has blessed me with songwriting for the lost so hopefully souls can be reached and saved through it God is faithful

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:24 pm

Yes dreams like that can be real scarey. But here's what I believe without even knowing your dream. I know God put that person on your heart to pray for their salvation. In other words the Lord is not through with them yet. Just recently there was a friend of mine who got totally changed and saved. I would have never guessed it in my in tire life either. But I'll tell you what happened I believe it came from the prayers of his little brother. His little brother got saved years ago and I do believe he prayed many prayers for his older brother and guess what the older brother is totally changed.

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top