dream of being in old house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of being in old house

Post by mathieu1986 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:27 pm

I had a dream about a month ago that I came into my old house from work and saw that my living room had no furniture . The bedroom had our bed in it but the rest of the rooms were empty. When I went to the room down from our bed room I saw my wife in that room painting it like a peach color... I looked at her and asked if she was leaving and she said "no" and just kept painting as if nothing was wrong. Then later in that week I had another dream where she was in our kitchen (where we live now) and she had all the food and dishes and stuff out of all the cabinets like she was cleaning. Thanks for any interpretation!

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of being in old house

Post by Dreamsicle on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:57 pm

hi Mathieu1986,
I'm new here and although i read the links PM'd to me when I signed up, I'm confused as to if I'm permitted to interpret or not. I couldn't reply to the PM sent for some reason. So I'm going to try interpreting or giving you some ideas and if admin here could contact me and let me know if I'm allowed to interp or not that would be great  type 

INTERP:
Furniture can often speak of traits or feelings in our heart (home) and so I'm wondering if maybe you're feeling empty or void of emotion about something or someone?
It appears to me that the Lord is doing some sort of inner cleansing in the hidden areas of your heart (cupboards in kitchen) and is going to refresh some areas for you (painting in rooms).
Please be sure to pass this by the Lord for confirmation.
God bless

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Well he is. God has been dealing with me on legalism and religious spirit. But what does my wife represent? We are going through some problems I caused and we have filed for divorce that I don't want.

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamsicle on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:39 pm

mathieu1986 wrote:Well he is. God has been dealing with me on legalism and religious spirit. But what does my wife represent?  We are going through some problems I caused and we have filed for divorce that I don't want.
hi again,
Your wife may symbolise the Holy Spirit (helper), or someone in the body of Christ (bride of Christ) who is being used to help make changes in your heart. It is possible she could represent herself, and she is being used by God to help renovate some areas within (more to point that the circumstances & problems with your relationship are being used by God to make changes in your heart as the Word tells us all things work together for good for those who love the Lord).

I pray the Father gives you more dreams to help you and that His work is effective in your life. Amen

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Thank u

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamsicle on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:05 pm

mathieu1986 wrote:Thank u
hmmm.. I just had a thought which may better explain the fact your house is empty. It may symbolise the feeling or sense you have that you've got nothing left.
The fact there is a bed still in your bedroom may indicate intimacy or prayer to the Lord.

You also mentioned that you were in an old house... this would confirm that changes are being made in your life as the old house would seem to speak of the old man or old ways which are being changed (painted) with a new covering (paint). The colour peach is also a fruit - It can speak of things becoming more joyful or peaceful for you at some point (peachy).

May His perfect will be brought to pass in your situation & life.

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Don't agree with divorce until u hear from God.

Post by hairttonia on Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:26 pm

I noticed that you are saying that you both filed for divorce but you don't want it, may I suggest that you tell your wife and the judge of whoever that you don't want a divorce maybe you just need to separate for a season so you can clearly hear from the lord. too many voices right now, you don't have to agree to this divorce until you hear from God 100%. I had a dream like your regarding living room being empty of furniture until my ex-husband walked into the house the most beautiful beige sectional sofa appeared in the room, then he, me and our daughter all sit on the couch together. I sense God maybe restoring our marriage after we listened to wrong voices and divorced 29 years ago. The bedroom means intimacy, perhaps God is saying work on becoming more intimate with one another. Study what the word of God is really saying about how to love one another as husband and wife. Have you seen the movie "war room" yet. pray about this don't mean to be pushy. Just which i had wisdom from someone when i needed. scripture says what God joins together let not man separate, It looks like divorce court don't break you up if God put you together.

hairttonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top