Blanket and Worship Band

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blanket and Worship Band

Post by Sabrina on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 pm

I was driving in a van with Levi from my church(he's in charge with evening worship service) and he was talking to me he seemed really happy and just kept talking the whole drive. I can't remember about what he was talking about though. I looked back in the van and the other guys from the worship band were laughing and carrying on and had cut a big circle in my 2 year old son's favorite blanket. But I didn't get mad at them. I just felt sorry for my son.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blanket and Worship Band

Post by Dreamsicle on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:41 am

Sabrina wrote:I was driving in a van with Levi from my church(he's in charge with evening worship service) and he was talking to me he seemed really happy and just kept talking the whole drive. I can't remember about what he was talking about though. I looked back in the van and the other guys from the worship band were laughing and carrying on and had cut a big circle in my 2 year old son's favorite blanket. But I didn't get mad at them. I just felt sorry for my son.
 The dream seems to be about a part of your journey with a small church family (worship leader & band in van with you).
Children are often depicted as an extension of their parents (they are birthed by & carry the same genes - they're a part of the parent) so I view this dream as being about yourself and some area of your life or heart (little boy) which is still maturing..  Since boys/men in the bible sometimes refer to ministry, I would say that in unison with the context of the dream, the little boy speaks of an area of ministry you may be about to enter into which is still young.

A hole sometimes refers to something you feel is missing or lacking... or in this case "cut out" or 'cut off' in your life
The blanket strikes me as something comforting .. a covering of comfort (favourite blanket).  Do you feel like something has been removed from you or like you are lacking some form of spiritual covering?  or maybe feel like you're missing something which used to be available to you spiritually? - How is your worship time with God?

Additionally, I view the name LEVI as a play on the word "Levite".  The Levites in the OT were chosen assistants to the priests in the temple and were consecrated to God for His service.  It seems you are called to a role of servitude for the Lord.  Have you recently joined some sort of ministry or have you been thinking about joining? (possibly worship?)

It may also be that the dream is an admonition of the Lord for you to spend more time in worship...

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top