Looking for a bathroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for a bathroom

Post by karenburns2008 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:11 pm

In the beginning of the dream, the dream was in black and white and grays and it started with my husband and I walking into a tavern in Boston.  I began to drink one drink, and immediately began feeling very tipsy and need to go to the bathroom.  When I got to the bathroom, there wasn't a bathroom labelled men or women, but it said ALL.  I didn't want to use the bathroom because I didn't want a man to come in while I was using the bathroom.  I went to look for another bathroom that said women's.  As I am looking for another bathroom, color began to enter into the dream.  I found a bathroom but I had to pay 25 cents to use it. I was appalled that someone had to pay to use the bathroom, and I refused to pay to go to the bathroom.  Then I saw another bathroom, (by now the dream was in vivid colors and red was the stand-out color) I saw a bathroom that was shaped like a Dr. Seuss cartoon tree.  There were many people coming and going from the bathroom, but the women leaving the bathroom were well dressed and their hair was properly coiffed.  There was an air of arrogance I thought and decided I didn't want to use that bathroom either.  So I turned around to go back to where my husband was and when I did that the colors left the dream and it went back to being the black and white and grey color.  This time there were 2 men lying on the floor by the ALL bathroom and were writhing on the floor and a man with a microphone was sitting there making jokes at their expense.  I went to sit down on a plank that was used for seating and the man with the microphone pushed it just as I went to sit down, and I almost fell off.  Then I woke up.  
Any thoughts on this dream.  I have limited understanding but maybe thought someone might have some thoughts.  Thanks!

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a bathroom

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:15 pm

i will try later hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:54 am

hmm real interestg this dream,, esply the black/white /color change, ive heard it said that god dreams a really colorful, so look closely ther, the bathroom is the central theme, so perhaps look at anything toxic that needs flushing from ur life, [pun intended lol! ]..perhaps the issue is about where to rid yourself of wateva needs to go, the various places dont measure up in your eyes, i think the dream is symbollik of a current situation,  :hairraising: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:13 pm

I have had a burden for the church and the worldliness that has been allowed into it. My heart grieves because I believe that many people are being deceived and the church is often the place where it begins in the straying of preaching of the Truth. That there is a willingness today for the pulpit to preach what itching ears want to hear, instead of the truth of sin and repentance.

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:56 am

scratching chin hmmmm, i know its the goodness of god that causes men to repent, and while we were yet sinners christ first loved us,,  hee hee ,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top