Wilderness Trip - Edited

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wilderness Trip - Edited

Post by jilltay1 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Mom is dropping me off to go to the Wilderness trip when I realize that I forgot to pack my blanket and everything except two hoodies. I told my mother and she said we would stop and get stuff on the way. We stopped at a store and mom went past the shampoo, soap and such. Mom got only a chocolate candy bar. She left the store and ate the candy bar. I asked Mom for some of the candy bar, but she said she had eaten it all. I was distressed that we did not get the blanket and all the other stuff I needed. Mom dropped me off and when I got to the wilderness place all I had was two hoodies as I went into a tent.

Note: This is my 13 year old daughter's dream. She remembered some more of her dream last night so I edited the dream with more information.

Last edited by jilltay1 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My daughter remembered and told more of her dream last night.)

jilltay1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wilderness Trip - Edited

Post by Dreamsicle on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

seems to mean she will be going into a dry desert season when it feels like everything in life is dry and barren. She will not feel much from the Holy Spirit (blanket = comforter). This is normal in a wilderness season although it's not much fun (she will feel distressed).

Chocolate can speak of the sweetness of the Lord which He provides at some point. The hoodies may then speak of a type of covering

Dreamsicle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jilltay1 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Thank you Dreamsicle for your dream insight and for your message. Shalom, Jilltay1

jilltay1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top