Green snakes???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Green snakes???

Post by exo152 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:12 am

My husband had a dream the other night about green snakes. He said everywhere he looked and everywhere he stepped there were masses of green snakes, slithering and entangled, and covering everything. He said he had never seen such an amount of snakes. But he said he knew even though they looked scary they were harmless and had no venom. Any ideas? Thanks!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green snakes???

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:32 am

Hello, Exo -

The key line of the dream is "they looked scary, but were harmless and had no venom." This dream should be about a situation that appears threatening, but isn't.

The snakes could be people. Does your husband have plans to attend anything with a lot of people? For him to be surprised by how many snakes there were, it may be somewhere he hasn't yet gone.

There's another possible meaning for the dream: That it's actually about literal snakes. If so, it may simply be about seeing a lot of, say, grass snakes. The ones I'm thinking of are called "Smooth Green Snakes" (aka Grass Snakes) on Wikipedia.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:31 am

Thanks Mark!
My husband dreams symbolically, for the most part, so I am guessing the snakes are meaning people. Wonder if the color green means anything, or were just to identify to my husband that they were harmless? He does seem to have a lot of snake dreams. And most of the time those have ended up referring to verbal attacks.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:47 am

Unless the Green was a detail that really stood out to him within the dream, I wouldn't look for extra meaning to the color. Like you said, it probably just helps identify the harmlessness of the snake.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top