Possibly getting fired...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possibly getting fired...

Post by Shan on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:10 am

I dreamed last night that I was with a client of mine. In the dream, this client fired me, but I'm not clear as to why. She has told me IRL that she wants to keep me as her service provider because she is pleased with my work. In the dream, I told her that I was confused bc she had just told me that she wanted to keep me. I told her that I had been loyal to her and didn't report some things to her supervisor bc I knew they were not really her fault.

The supervisor was present in the dream and asked me what this violation was so I told her. She said that should have been reported and I started thinking, "Because I said this, now my job is in jeopardy. I should have kept my mouth shut." The supervisor was nice to me and I wondered what she was going to do.

This is a similar situation that I am in, only in reverse. I have a person living in my home that I am considering asking to leave bc of some things she has said. When I told her I was thinking this, she said, "You told me you weren't going to ever ask me to leave."

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top