Pulling a tapeworm out of my mouth...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pulling a tapeworm out of my mouth...

Post by Shan on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:32 am

I dreamed I was standing in a bathroom, looking at myself in a mirror. I opened my mouth and started pulling this thing out of it. It was thick and long and flat. I somehow got ahold of it and was shocked at the situation and I questioned whether I should start pulling it out or wait for a doctor. I figured since I already had ahold of it, I would start pulling it out rather than wait bc I didn't know if the doctor would have to do surgery to get it out.

I was pulling and pulling and it finally came all the way out. I looked at the thing and I thought to myself, "I can't believe I had all that inside of me!" it didn't hurt and I was relieved to get it out.

Side note: I am living in a very difficult situation with a roommate. We had a verbal altercation the night I had this dream. I am not one to have a verbal altercation, but I was pushed to my limit. I'm wondering if this dream as about the altercation and the feelings I have been stuffing for months.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pulling a tapeworm out of my mouth...

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:41 am

scratching chin quite possable, the bathroom is a place of cleaing, the mirror a place of reflection, the lenth of the worm relates to the time frame of repressed feelings ,the worm represents something eating you, as the saying goes,  :hairraising: while a unpleasent dream, i wud rejoice its outta you, :glory: thanks for shareing,  wow 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 pm

It could mean that you will have to take the steps yourself to get the situation taken care of instead of waiting for someone considered more capable to intervene(didn't want to wait for the doctor). Since it was coming out of your mouth, perhaps it means it will come down to what you say, will feel like a long process (talking it out), but will make you feel so much better when it is done. If this doesn't fit, just toss! :)

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Thank you dreamster and Exo152. It all makes sense!!!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:29 am

:hairraising: ok hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top