Bad blood and Good blood...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad blood and Good blood...

Post by Shan on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:33 pm

I dreamed I was in a public place and some protesting atheists were there. They wanted to "taint" Christians with bad blood. There was one lady who dipped a paint brush in some blood and flung it out over the crowd in an angry, defiant way. This blood symbolized defiance of Christian beliefs. As she flung it into the crowd, Christians and myself included, turned away from it and ducked our heads. This lady was close by me and I turned away from it, but saw myself from behind at the same time, if that makes sense. I knew there was good blood or righteous blood in a basin not too far off. I wanted to get to that blood as it represented safety and identity to me. I can't describe how badly I wanted to get to the "Good" blood.

Background: I had a dispute with a roommate of mine where she said and did some mean-spirited things. She is a Christian, but a relatively new believer. This situation was very uncomfortable and my spirit remains disturbed about it and the atmosphere in my home is not peaceful. I have remained away from my home for two days now and plan to be gone as much as possible until I figure out what I am going to do about it.

Last edited by Shan on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added something)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top