Sitting on Top of Evergreen Trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting on Top of Evergreen Trees

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

My nine year old daughter had this dream:

Me, my brother, mommy and daddy went to a drive in movie theatre. The movie screen was blank white and it was floating. There was no room for us so we sat on top of the evergreen trees. Mommy and daddy were on one tree and me and my brother were on another tree. There were tons of trees but we were the only ones sitting on them. Everyone else was below. It was dark out but there were lots of stars in the sky. The stars were all different colors of the rainbow.

I asked mommy if I could get some candy, she said yes. I jumped down from the tree and landed on my feet. I had to enter a video game and defeat 4 robots to receive candy. Each robot I defeated, I received 5 pieces of candy. I used my hands to defeat all 4 robots. I received 20 pieces of candy.

I went back to the tree and gave 5 pieces of candy to mommy, daddy and my brother. I had five pieces for myself too. We were waiting for the movie to start. EOD

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

Last edited by ispeaktheword on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Need to change something)

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sitting on Top of Evergreen Trees

Post by Shan on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:03 am

I only have a few tidbits here, but I think this is a great dream!

I think the fact that you all were on top of Evergreen trees symbolizes everlasting life as well as having a higher or different perspective than others have. Then, she jumps off of the tree and lands on her feet! She is confident and unafraid, not needing conventional ways of doing things.

I think the robots symbolize planned attacks from the enemy, maybe toward your daughter or the family, but she or your family will prevail. I have a tendency to think this is toward your daughter though, since she was the one fighting. I'd pray about it and see if it resonates with you. When I think of hands, I think of skill. She is very skilled in handling the enemy and she is rewarded for doing so. The number 5 means grace. There is grace for all of your family!

Hope this helps somewhat!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:11 am

Hi Shan,

Thank you for responding to this dream. I agree with everything you said. I like to post my dreams to see if The Lord will confirm my thoughts. I took the dream as us living in a dark world. I saw the video game as the worlds system and the robots trying to get her to conform to the ways of the world. My daughter has a teaching gift and is called to prophetic ministry. She's a very strong young lady.

Does anyone have thoughts on the stars and the floating movie screen? I kind of saw the stars as angels letting us know that we are not alone in this dark world.

Thanks again Shan!

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top