re: Multi level dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

re: Multi level dream

Post by Lmorrison on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi,
I am new and glad to have some insight on a dream I had years ago. I was in jumbo airplane, but traveling alone. We were in flight and the pilot said we are going down. I looked out the window and it was night time but the moon was out and I could see we were over the ocean. I remember being afraid. Then the plane crashed into the ocean with the plane floating on the water. The passengers started to exit the plane through the top with a rope ladder going down the outside. I also waited as the each one started down the ladder. I remember looking out and seeing this huge ocean and in the ocean were all these people but a lot more than could ever be on a plane. I am talking thousands. I also noticed it was raining and storming, and the ocean was dark and deep and I was so afraid. But I knew if I didn;t get off the plane I would go down with it. It was my turn, I began going down the ladder and I was hesitating and the woman behind me didn't wait for me, got impatient and jumped off. As she jumped off, she knocked me off the ladder. I never saw her again. I was now in the ocean, afraid then the next thing I know, someone comes up behind me and conforms his body to mine and says it's ok I have got you. The fear, panic everything went away. The next thing I know after that is I am on an island, I look up and see Jesus, I then look out and see a multitude of people who are really hurt and need help. I run to Jesus and say, Jesus you have to help them, you have to heal them. He then turns to me and says, Lisa you go you heal them, You are my hand, you go in my name.

The I woke up blown away. Thanks for the help.

Lmorrison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: re: Multi level dream

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:29 am

Hi precious Lisa,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed the Lord was showing you that you were once in the sea of humanity. The Lord rescued you out of sin and has placed in you a heart to freely give what he had freely given you. He placed you in a safe place with him and began to anoint and appoint you to be the extension of his Kingdom.

Beloved one of God, this is a good dream, thumbs he has great and mighty plans for you. He has commissioned you to go and release his heartbeat for his children all over the earth.

Please toss what does not fit!

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmorrison on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:08 pm

What do I do now?

Lmorrison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Lmorrison,

The next thing I know after that is I am on an island, I look up and
see Jesus, I then look out and see a multitude of people who are really
hurt and need help. I run to Jesus and say, Jesus you have to help
them, you have to heal them. He then turns to me and says, Lisa you go
you heal them, You are my hand, you go in my name

Do exactly as the Lord has instructed. As you preach saying the kingdom of God is at hand; heal the sick, cleanse the leper, cast out demons, raise the dead; freely you have received, freely give.

Help the multitudes my dear sister in Christ.

I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lmorrison on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Thank you all so much. I really needed the support and advice. I will pray over all this and do as the Lord leads. I will start with Proverbs 3:5-6

Lmorrison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Amen that is my signature verse for my Ministry.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top