IS THIS DELIVERANCE FOR THE PROPHET?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IS THIS DELIVERANCE FOR THE PROPHET?

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:32 pm

I had this dream today after I came home from church and was taking a nap. I had asked the Lord to speak to me in my dreams today. This is the dream.

I suddenly ran into my ex and I went to excitedly hug him, when he grabbed me around my neck and under my left arm pit. I am not sure this was a hug. It didn't hurt, but it was rough. He sounded upset. He asked where I had been and he said that he had been looking for me for a week. He said that he had been in jail and it had been hard. Then we went to take a bath. At first we were in a large body of water like an ocean and dirt was coming off of us. Then there was a bathtub in the water with water in it. He got in and he stretched himself bent over into the water while he was sitting down until his torso and face was submerged over his legs and I was washing and massaging his back and the water was very dirty. The soap was dirty, the water was cold, the towel was dirty and I was also about to get in. We were getting ready for him to meet my mother. IRL, I love him and I have had several words of prophecy from different people concerning him and the trials that he is going through while we are separate as a time of preparation for us both for the prophetic and deliverance ministry we have once we are married. I also have had several visions prior to the prophecies that allude to the same. In the visions, I always see his vulnerability and unsureness and the Lord strengthening and building him too.

Now, in real life, we both have the gift of prophecy, but his gift is stronger than mine. I think the jail was his trials and the week is the seven months that we haven't spoken. Any thoughts?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IS THIS DELIVERANCE FOR THE PROPHET?

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:25 am

this dream also came to pass.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:48 pm

thumbs Your dream coming to pass is an encouragement to me as I am also waiting on the man God has promised me that I will be in ministry with!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Lord, have mercy. We are one day at a time from here on out. He knows I am a little frightened after all He has brought me through, and He is still cleaning us. And I must say, he literally dipped his face in the water in front of me. I jumped and gasped soooo hard, Shan. Then I met his mom and dad and friends. Whew...and he wants to run. He is afraid, but he is bravely fighting his old ways of dealing with relationship issues. I prophesied to him about his whole childhood and to his mom. when I did that he came to me freely....wow...tears...JESUSUSUSUSSUUS.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Wow! Amazing! God knows what He is doing and it is always in His perfect timing. I am 43 and still waiting...but praise the Lord, I'll have a testimony one day and so will you!!!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Thanks for the encouragement, Shan!!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top