Dream of people trying to make me afraid of an important, but extremely easy test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of people trying to make me afraid of an important, but extremely easy test

Post by Habakkuk on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:46 am

Two nights ago I had a dream of an upcoming test. Everybody was telling me how extremely important and difficult it would be. I already knew that the test was about a subject where I already possess exceptional skills and where I already have the necessary documents to proof my skills. Therefore I expected the test to be an exceptional challenge. That is why I decided to do some research on the test in order to see what to expect from it exactly. And that was the point where I got confused. I read about the test, and came to the conclusion that it would be no challenge at all! The difficulty level was simply ridiculously easy! The test was still important and I knew that a LOT would depend on it, but I came to the conclusion that the difficulty level of the test would be way below of what I am capable of. This is what got me confused.

And no, I am not vain there. If the test had been about the Bible (it wasn't) then a professional Bible scholar would feel similarly confused if he learned that he would have to pass an extremely important test on a "Name the four gospels" difficulty level.

I guess the dream means that I am up for a test for which I am already extremely well prepared, but any input would be appreciated!

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of people trying to make me afraid of an important, but extremely easy test

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:56 pm

scratching chin†hmm, the test may not appear as you anticipate, and while it looks way below your capacity, i wouldnt underestimate it, it may well be testing character in how you respond, i would watch for pride or overcomfidence to try and trip you up,†:hairraising:†wat looks effertless on the outset can morph into something hard,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of people trying to make me afraid of an important, but extremely easy test

Post by Habakkuk on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:50 pm

That thought did already cross my mind when I had that dream. I can be very competitive in such a situation, and that is exactly the kind of thought that makes me even more competitively minded. Knowing myself Iíd put way more effort in such a test than necessary just so that I can rightfully say to myself that I did everything that I could.

And this attitude clashed with the prospect of having to pass an easy test that would benefit me much more than it should given the easy difficulty level. It was this stark contrast that was so confusing about this dream. This is also what makes me wonder whether God wanted to inform me about an upcoming test so as to get me to reduce my stress level to a more appropriate level? You know, in a ďDonít take it too easy as there is something at stake, but donít worry too much eitherĒ way.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:20 am

perhaps,, i find the smallest tests can often be most difficult as your inclined to discount them or discard them, but in reality thers a big pikture connected to the event which yoou cant always see,, †:hairraising:†,,eg; gettg too much change back from a perchase, easy to walk away and keep the extra, but wen you declare the overpayment, the other person is greatly releaved as it wud affect the balance at the end of the day, with possable consequences,†nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top