Dressing Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dressing Room

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue May 27, 2014 8:57 am

In my dream I was going to the dressing room to try on 4 garments.  After I had taken off my shirt a group of people came through the dressing room.  I tried covering myself up.  Once, they left out of the dressing room, I continued to try on my clothes.  Then I saw this man knocking out the window or the door.  (There was a clear glass window there where I could see out and he could see in).  As he was knocking I was telling him that he couldn’t come in because I was changing clothes. I was able to cover myself up with a bathrobe.  He managed to get in and he said he was looking for some things to take.  He left out saying that he would be back.  So, I grabbed the clothes and I ran out of the dressing room. I came out wearing a dress.  I told the lady that let me in the dressing room what had happened and I told her that he was coming back to rob the place.  She got up to notify the police.  As I was sitting in the chair I kept thinking to myself that I had left my purse in the dressing room.  I was also hoping that I was right about the man coming and robbing the place, since they had notified the police.  The lady turned and told me I was right because here they come.  I saw him coming and grabbing this stuff.  Then I saw him with my purse in his hand, so I went and grabbed it out of his hand.  The dream ended from there.  Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top