weird dog dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weird dog dream

Post by airrykah on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:51 pm

I had a dream that a weird dog got into my parents house through the back door. The dog kept changing colors it changed into three colors. From a reddish brown, to a bluish green and I can't remember the third color. I remember having somewhat of a fear of the dog but he didnt really do anything he just kept showing up in different rooms of the house. But in the dream it was their actual house. Any help??

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: weird dog dream

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:50 am

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sense your parents house represents your childhood home.This dog that came through the back door represents certain things that have come up from your past that is interfering in your every day walk in Christ in many different areas of your life,this represents the different rooms of the house the dog keeps appearing. I found the colors to be interesting because they represent carnal nature and fueled anger that seems to come up in situations and represents maybe some depression you are dealing with because of past issues that have been ruling and raining in your life dear one that has not been dealt with.

The Lord loves you so much precious one,to show you the areas where certain things in your life are coming from so that he can take you into those places to heal and restore and set you free in him. This is good news!

I am excited for what he is going to do in your life.

Please toss what does not fit!

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Hey, Thanks for your reply , quick question, I've never lived in the house that was in my dream, the home that my parents own right now they moved in recently years after I moved out of their home, does that make any difference?

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi Hon,

What I am sensing is that it has to do with issues of the past because the dog came in through the back door either it has to do with unresolved demonic influence of the peoples who use to live in that house in the past or issues in your life that needs to be dealt with and the Lord is revealing either or.

Can I ask you a question do you deal with allot of unresolved anger?

I would encourage you to pray and seek the Lord in this. He has wonderful and beautiful plans for you dear one.

many hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Thanks! I never really thought that I dealt with unresolved anger, I am usually a peacemaker and pretty forgiving. Although I have had dreams of being upset at people and telling them off (this is more of my mother's personality not mine) In fact I had a dream recently about a childhood best friend that I have not seen in years. In the dream we were upset with each other and I was telling her that I forgave her and I wanted her to forgive me but she wouldnt. But in real life we weren't really mad at eachother. Also I posted another dream about pregnancy that you can read , in that dream I went off on someone and choked them.?? I will definitely pray about this, I hadn't really gotten much insight into my dreams until I came across this site although I have vivid dreams basically every night sometimes multiple dreams.

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:28 pm

also another addition is that I usually have dreams of cursing etc. after having visited my parents which I did over Christmas. These are all things that don't take place in my household (cursing, drinking etc.) but only when I visit home.

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Precious one, I saw the other dream that is why I asked you about anger. I believe what the Lord is revealing to you that the spirit of anger and bitterness and resentment have been passed down generationally through your family blood line ten maybe 20 years back that is what the back door represents and the dog that appeared in your dream. I would encourage you to break off this in the spirit and I would encourage you to always plead the blood of Jesus over you when ever you go to visit your parents. I also would even encourage you to pray over their house.

Please toss what does not fit.

Hugs to you I just see this call on your life to love the broken hearted.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top