Offerings to pigs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Offerings to pigs

Post by Niccio on Sat May 24, 2014 2:29 pm

I had a funny dream. I took a bus to this place in the bush. I was curious what was going on at this place. I remember that there were a lot of people that climb on the bus. Now this place we were going to was like a holiday farm. On the farm there was a lot of pig sty. This little camp for the pigs has being decorated with gold and precious stones. (I was thinking it looks like little palaces)
The people gave food offerings (like in offerings to gods) to the pigs and some of the pigs were fighting over the offerings. I did not recognise the people except my own mother. When the people were finished with their offerings to the pigs they were locked up in rooms. The rooms had baby blue doors and I remember the surroundings (walls) were very light. Maybe white.
I refuse to offer food to the pigs and fled. The lady who locked up the people saw my hiding behind a curtain. She actually saw my feet underneath the curtain. So she made alarm and then again I fled. This time I hide in the bathroom in the bath behind a shower curtain. I was actually sitting in the bath. A man found me, but when he touches me he froze and then I wake up. Please please can anyone help me with the interpretation?

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Offerings to pigs

Post by Niccio on Sun May 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Hi Is there somebody who can help me interpret this dream or perhaps refer me to a webpage or someone who can. I feel this urgency to know what God is telling me. Thanks. Be blessed.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccio on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:21 am

crying :nocomment:

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:46 am

Hello, Niccio -

These are just my thoughts on your dream. If you find that they don't fit, then please toss them out:

When I've had dreams about Cars, they're often about something going on right now in my waking life. When I've had dreams about Buses, they've been similar to Cars except that they're about something affecting a larger group of people than just myself. Buses can show you that your dream is about a group of people - and since you were on the bus, this should be a group that you're connected to.

I can't tell you with certainty who or what the pigs represent, but I can give you some ideas. Pigs can represent non-believers. They can represent someone (or a group) that does not value the things of God (as in "tossing your pearls before swine").

The people in your dream gave their offerings to these pigs - some of which fought over them. To me, that speaks of greed and selfishness. After the offerings were given, the people were locked in rooms. This simply tells me that they're being held captive - strongholds and such.

The dream may be showing you something like a dead, religious church where the members are feeding greedy leadership with their tithes and offerings. That's just an example - it may not be that specific of a situation.

The last part of your dream should mirror how you will feel about this situation when you find yourself in it in real life. Where have you been, recently, that makes you want to flee the place just like you did the pig farm in the dream? This should be a place where you refuse to have anything to do with them.

Now, when you fled in the dream, you were pursued by the woman who held the others captive. In fact, you were found on two separate occasions. I think that this number is literal. I wouldn't be surprised if you were sought out twice by this group to somehow try to get your involvement. I suggested that this was a visit to a dead church, but it could be something even simpler where a ministry/group phones you looking for a contribution.

Blessings, and toss what doesn't fit.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccio on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:55 am

Hi Mark. Thank you so much. Indeed it is the second time I decided to turn my back and walk away from our Evangelism group as a result of their treatment of me. Blessings

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top