Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

Prayers for two young men in bondage PLEASE!!

I had the opportunity to talk with two young men today; one is being blinded by the spirit of homosexuality and the other is a professing atheist. They were both very harsh and critical and resorted to much name calling while accusing me of it. I never argue in these situations, never respond to their criticisms. I try to be a fountain of Jesus's love to them, while maintaining the truth of the gospel. I have witnessed to many people through the years, however I have never encountered such a strong spirit of antagonism. It was if they were trained (and perhaps they have been) in how to respond to people who witnessed to them and when I didn't react the way they expected, they kept hitting me with the same lines that made no sense in light of what I was actually saying to them.
My prayer request is this; please agree with me for these young men. I told them each I would be praying for them. The atheist mocked this, of course. But I would love for Jesus to show himself in a real way to them. I am asking only that Jesus would send many more Christ-like believers across their path, day after day, until they begin to think the whole world is Christian! I want the love of Jesus from these believers to be like water hitting a rock, wearing away the hardness that is their hearts. Let it be a preparing of the soil of their hearts for the seeds of the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ to be planted. Thank you!!