View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri May 23, 2014 8:49 am

I had a vision of my dad (who is unsaved, but knows the Word). He was standing inside a house, and the inside of the door had all kinds of locks on it. Chain locks, Dead bolts, etc. There were probably 10 or more lined up all along the door. I seen him unlocking these locks one by one. Jesus was on the other side of the door! He unlocked all of them, with the exception of one, the one on the door handle. He slowly unlocked this one, very slowly. I felt like this is where he is at spiritually right now. He twisted the door handle very slowly, and I could tell he was scared. He cracked the door a tiny bit, and slowly opened it up. There he seen Jesus Himself, who had open arms to recieve him! My dad just collapsed onto Jesus weeping, completely broken and vulnerable! To type this makes me cry, because I could feel his brokeness and his surrender to the Father! I felt The Lord calling him, and letting him know "Its never too late!"

WOW!!!!!! :hooray: 

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top