Sink in Bathroom Closet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sink in Bathroom Closet

Post by Sabrina on Wed May 21, 2014 9:28 pm

I was in the bathroom of my old childhood house. My husband was with me and we were taking a shower together then we were intimate then we got dressed. He pulled this black and green snake out the snake was a good size but nothing I couldn't handle holding. But the only thing I wasn't sure of is if the snake was poisonous. I kept asking him if it was poisonous and he just smiled and acted happy and said he found it in the closet in the bathroom. He completely avoided my question about the snake being poisonous like I never even said anything. I kept asking him and he would never answer. I got mad at him because he was acting like a child. Then the snake bit me on the left shoulder but I was wearing two thick tee shirts. I kept telling him to get it off me and he just stood there. So I pulled the snake off me and was holding it close to the head and had the other hand on the body. I asked him to answer my question he still didn't. So I threw the snake on the ground and stumped on it's head and killed it. He was like why did you kill it He was upset and said he found it for me. Then I went from feeling scared to feeling guilty. I killed the snake in another room but it was someplace unfamiliar to me. The snake had the markings of a corn snake I know they aren't poisonous. but this snake was black and green. Then after that we were back in the bathroom he showed me that he found the snake in the bathroom closet. There he had a stash of razors and there was a small sink in the closet. I was trying to turn the water on and did and I had trouble turning it off. I wondered how a sink got in the closet.
Second dream: I'm in a basement/cavern and it was my Dad's. I realized there was all these pipes leading from a well. So I started tracing the pipes and where it went to. I realized as I was waking it lead to the sink in the bathroom closet upstairs. I woke up crying because I missed my Dad.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sink in Bathroom Closet

Post by InChrist on Thu May 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi,
This is what came to me but of course take it to God in prayer. You have a good intimate relationship with your husband but outside of that relationship, he has an issue that needs dealing with.
The sink in the closing with water that doesn't shut off suggests to me a continual supply of being able to wash away what doesn't need to stay. A move of God for cleansing. He is either subconsciously or consciously aware of this issue. He is familiar with the snake/sin and enjoys the snake/sin and doesn't see it for what it is because he is immature in that area. He doesn't realize the effect it has on you or the harm it can bring you.
I'm not saying this is thus saith the Lord. It is what came to me.

InChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Thu May 22, 2014 5:22 pm

That sounds about right to me quite honestly I'm not really sure what the sin is myself. I just know every time I try to move forward in faith with what God's given me. I feel like he takes that faith right out from under me and locks me back in a cage. I do love him but not sure how much longer I can bare this. I keep thinking maybe it's my problem so I pray because that's how he makes me feel about myself. I want nothing more then to please God but everytime hubby brings up how I use to be in my face even if I mess up still at times and ask for forgiveness for getting mad. I told him the other night it"s almost like I'm sleeping with the enemy but he just looked at me strange. I told him I want him to believe in me like God does.

Last edited by Sabrina on Thu May 22, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InChrist on Thu May 22, 2014 11:35 pm

The enemy loves to remind us of our past. And use others to do it. We cant be responsible for any one elses salvation. We can pray for them. Apparently he has problem with being judgemental and critical. That comes out of pride/selfishness Has he been hurt in the past? I keep feeling rejection issues. Of course I can be wrong.
This scripture came to mind: Job 33: 15,16 Pray this over him, that he may receive instruction from the Lord. I sense he needs some kind of healing from the Lord. Just keep praying for him and stand in faith and watch the Lord work. Don't argue because that is where the enemy wants you. To get you in sin and keep you from breakthrough. If you are spirit filled stay praying in the spirit. Put on a garment of praise and stay in that mode. God inhabits the praises of his people and that means when we praise him, HE comes on the scene and in his presence, the enemy has to flee. This is your weapon of warfare. It helps you get your focus off the problem and back on the problem solver, Jesus. I will be praying for delivence in your marriage and home life. By all means take this to prayer in the Lord.

InChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Fri May 23, 2014 12:26 am

I remember him telling about a girl he went out with he tried to tell her about God. This girl got upset with him and said not everyone lives by the book if Christ and slammed her hand down on his bible. He said it was a very strong proclamation she made. He was living by the bible. I think they broke up that day or shorty thereafter. She got mad because she wanted to sleep with him and he wouldn't. Not sure why this came to mind but it's the first thing I thought of. He said his Dad was always critical of him when he was younger. There was always a point in our relationship when I rejected him because I felt at that specific time God was testing me and I had to choose between God or him. It was very hard for him to understand I thought he would understand but it turned into a big fight between us and we almost broke up. I know he's saved the other night he admitted to feeling jealous of what he saw God doing in my life. He said he feels like he doesn't have any spiritual gifts. Then he said something I never heard him say maybe I don't have the holy spirit. I told him to stop that yes he does have the spirit I can see the power of God on him when he plays his keyboard and sings

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Fri May 23, 2014 12:37 am

I feel he does use that and over compensates how he feels sometime I see that he does try to hard to prove he can play to people but reguardless the anointing is still there. I tried to encourage him but he just said yeah right. He also says how he feels I don't respect him. I just feel guilty all the time I have asked for forgiveness but what do I have to do to prove I'm sorry??

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top