Broken Bowl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Bowl

Post by Sabrina on Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm

12/2/13

I was in a basement/garage. Our water system for the house was there. The water system worked on a balance. There was a large thick bowl that almost looked like ice. Water would fill the bowl and it would weigh the bowl down and it would stop filling with water. When the bowl was empty it would fill with water again because the bowl would use and pump more water into the bowl. My step Dad was there with me in the garage/basement and we were looking at how it worked. I heard my husband say whatever you do don't break that bowl there are no more like it anywhere. Basically it's one of a kind. My step Dad upon hearing this started messing around with the bowl. I told him to stop he was trying to pry the bowl out of the balance arm to see how it worked. I covered my face when I saw he cracked the bowl. I told him to leave it go that it's thick it would probably be ok because it was so thick. But he kept on and the bowl broke and I knew I was in for it. Fear gripped me. I knew I was in trouble. The water pump kept running and running with no where else for the water to go. But then something happened and the pump must have had some kind of safety system on it because something made the water stop flowing.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Bowl

Post by dreamster on Wed May 21, 2014 9:05 pm

scratching chin such a strong dream ther sabrina,im sure its not about your water supply,  :hairraising: but something precious, to ur family,  nerd 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina on Wed May 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Good point...thanks Brother

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 22, 2014 2:41 am

the basement is signifcant too, i wud consider this drm carefully,  scratching chin 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InChrist on Thu May 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi, As I was reading this is what came to me:
You/husband have a basic foundation and it comes from God. No other God but the only God and the water supply is from him. It is communication, supply and anointing. When you minister and pour out, He replenishes. Someone whether on purpose or thru ignorance hinders that supply but God supplies any way because you both are in Him. It doesn't matter what the world tries to do to us because he is always for us. He always works it out for us.
Pray over this.

InChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top