Vampire Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampire Attack

Post by InChrist on Sat May 17, 2014 4:46 am

Hi everyone,
I had a crazy terrifying dream last week. In the dream I was up above the scene. It was dark and I was over a body of water (not sure if it was ocean or lake). There at the waters edge was a lit up cave with people dressed in dark clothing. They were holding some kind of meeting and moving about. I could feel the darkness in them. Made me think of vampires. I had the feeling they knew I could see them. Then all of a sudden I had two of them in the air beside me. On my left was a woman and on my right was a man. They were both black haired and had fangs. Made me think of gypsies. They began to attack me and both were going for each side of my throat. I was fighting them off. This was a terrifying dream. It was as if it was really happening. In the dream I began to pray and saying Jesus's name over and over. It seemed like it took forever but I woke up calling on Jesus and rebuking them. My husband was laying there listening to me saying it out loud in my sleep.
Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.

InChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampire Attack

Post by Shan on Sat May 17, 2014 10:21 pm

This seems to me to be symbolic of a spiritual attack of some sort. But in the end, you did exactly what you should have done. You called on Jesus' name!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InChrist on Sat May 17, 2014 11:05 pm

I feel it was the same but would like to know how and why it came. I have prayed about having an opening but just can't come to any conclusion. Searching my heart is an always thing with me. The only thing that kept coming to me was they were after my life flow. I intend to keep praying over this. I haven't been attacked that bad in a while. If any one gets anything else, please let me know. Thank you.
Marie

InChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top