Orange smoke... Is this a warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orange smoke... Is this a warning

Post by Destine on Thu May 08, 2014 9:01 am

I'm in my old church working as an assistant. My old church was bought by city hall and I work in the planning and zoning department. My boss had stepped away from her desk, a few of my co-workers ask Sexually explicit questions to me. I leave the office to find the director. I tell him what happened, he gathers these Guys and they say I am a wuss. The dream fastfowards to me in a store, someone left their wallet and I give it to the manager. The next day, I'm at a friends house. She steps away to grab the movie, her brother hands me a soda and I pass out. Next, my friend is tapping my forehead to wake me up. The dream had orange smoke like a fire.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orange smoke... Is this a warning

Post by ispeaktheword on Sun May 18, 2014 7:59 am

Hi Destine,

This is not an interp just my thoughts. This dream is similar to your last dream. Each dream a guy is handing you something and you pass out. In the last dream you noticed it was 5:35 in the evening. From what I've learned about times in dreams, the second set of numbers "could possibly" represent a time frame in which something may take place or end. It could be 35 weeks, months, days etc.

I would venture to say these are warning dreams. Passing out is being unaware of what's going on. Being tapped on the forehead could mean wake up! Open your eyes, think about what's going on sort of thing. I see the orange smoke as danger or a warning. In each dream a man is giving you something to eat or drink. Are you being taught things or told things that are not good for you? Are you connecting with someone you should not be connecting with? Just thoughts...

I would suggest praying and asking the Father for wisdom and discernment. Ask God to reveal things about yourself that may need to change. Ask God to show you people you need to be aware of or teachings that you have been receiving that are not healthy.

These are my thoughts.. Please disregard what does not fit. May The Lord reveal the true meaning of your dreams.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Sun May 18, 2014 8:36 am

I'm not really talking to any of my friends at the moment.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 18, 2014 3:13 pm

sum good points ther ispeak,, idea i agree the smoke being a warning, and the drink possably being spiked, and the sexual aspect at the start,  :hairraising: all strong symbolls, i guess you have to discern wat this drm means to you specifikally,,  scratching chin i would just be aware, ,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top