Given Red Roses and a white Horse.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Given Red Roses and a white Horse.

Post by steadygaze on Thu May 08, 2014 6:55 am

Hello and Blessings dear ones.

Dream

I was given these red roses and they were dying and I was going to throw them away. All of a sudden the Lord came to me and in a loud voice said." NO, DO NOT THROW THOSE ROSES AWAY KEEP THEM AND NEVER THROW THEM AWAY!!" I was thinking these roses are dying why would I want to keep them. Then I was given a white beautiful horse and the Lord spoke to me again and said, "I was to never get rid of the horse. Then I literally woke up this morning from the dream.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Given Red Roses and a white Horse.

Post by InChrist on Mon May 19, 2014 11:00 pm

This is what your dream made me think of...not saying it is the meaning ...just thoughts coming across my mind.
Roses being people who start out as an immature bud that is supposed to blossom and bloom with stages of maturity and for whatever reason fail to do so. Maybe needing salvation, deliverance healing and someone to help them along the way without giving up on them and seeing them as a lost cause. Dying in their spiritual state because spiritual needs not being met whether they have caused it or didn't have the mentoring situation they needed. It's kind of like throwing the baby out with the bath water because you don't want to deal with the messes and trails of tears they leave. These people need the love of God . Someone who will keep on keeping on like Jesus did for us. They need someone willing to go the extra mile and not give up on them.
The white horse made me think of the power/anointing being given to handle these kind of people.

Do you work or associate with someone like this? Maybe a mandate to help and work with these kind of people and God saying he has given you the ability to handle and do it.

InChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top