Chased by a lion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chased by a lion

Post by Glad on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi everyone
Need some -a lot! - of help with this one. Thank you for your thoughts.

In my dream a lion is bitting my leg (thigh) and it is very painful. I see my husband in a short distance and I try to get his attention for he knows how to call the lion off. I have to call quite a few times before he pays attention to me. He calls the lion and the animal immediately leaves.
I am still at the same place which seems to be on a hill side. My 7 year old daughter is with me now. My husband has already forgotten about the lion and the animal is close to us. I look downhill and notice that if my daughter and I can make it to and over the fence that we would be in saftey. I tell her to run and so both of us start to run towards the fence. However, I can see that the lion is catching up with us and I tell my daughter to keep running. I stop and wait for the lion in order to sidetrack him from my child. As he is close to me I take my keys and press it really hard into his back. He falls into two parts and I know that as long as I press the key he will not go anywhere. A woman that stands on the side asks me what I am doing and so I explain it to her. My daugher is almost by the fence ... I wake up.

Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chased by a lion

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:39 pm

um just thoughts ok glad,,up till now your hubby has been doin the warfare,,,the devil wants u runnin scared..u now are havin 2 stand in the gap 4 your child..yr on top of the lion..[devil]u hav keys that will put his plans asunder,,and devide him,,the victory u have will enable you to share wiv others 4 there benefit also,,i hope this makes sense 2 u ,,, flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:28 pm

that's good. that's what I thought as well.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Marykmath2,

Just add, keys represent authority, access and they symbolize the Word of God. Makes me think about Peter when God told him what you bound on earth is bound in heaven and what you loose on earth is loosed in heaven.

Definately a warfare dream. Continue to use your keys on the enemy's head praiseGod

God Bless,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:34 pm

yes good stuff S Y F.. :clap: thumbs carry on... rofl rofl rofl D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:55 am

Thank you for all your input. Very interesting thoughts.
Just one detail: My husband is generally not very interested in protecting us and definately is not involved in warfare. I often find myself having to "clean up" that which he allowed in.
Dreamster, I should have mentioned that in the dream it felt like the lion was to my husband what a dog would be - a pet, eventhough I knew the lion wasn't his, but they somehow were familiar with each other.

I didn't really connect with this dream as being warfare, so I am glad I have send it in. Thank you.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:45 am

Glad although I think it could also be what dreamster said: this is what I sense in my spirit.

I believe the child represents a ministry......you are trying to protect that ministry. Your husband represents an authority within the church that you feel should be defending the ministry but is not doing a very good job of it. You take it upon yourself to defend or protect the ministry and use the KEYS to the kingdom...(the word of God) to defend it and the advisory is defeated.

I pray this is of help to you,

God bless,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:40 am

oh glad,,thats kinda scary,,wat does the lion mean to u???um it wood seem wen someone else sees your drm they tend to be more objetive,, :clap: flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Glad,

Do you have spiritual discernment? Is God teaching you how to discern things out in your dreams?

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Hi precious one,

As I was reading this post I wanted to throw something at you if that is okay. Does your husband represent some aspect of your childhood and things you were subject to as a child?

I am sensing something in regards to this dream.

Thanks hon and please toss what does not fit.

Hugs :bighug:

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:13 am

Thank you all for your reponses.
DaughterofGod, I am not sure I understand what you mean by discerning things out in the dream?
Hisbeauty4ashes, my husband and my past could have emotional neglect in common. I wasn't sure at first, but now I believe this dream has nothing to do with my husband other than him representing an issue in my life. So the lion would really be something I am towing with....
Dreamster, I did think the lion was representing the enemy as well.
Thanks for the input on warfare and keys.
Dove, I always enjoy reading your inputs. I probably should have given more background, but at this point in time I have no problem with any ministry. The key in your interpretation is what my husband represents. He would never defend me.
Just for thoughts, could "getting over the fence" be a wordplay on getting over an OFFENSE?
Thank you so much for all your thoughts and God bless Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:42 am

Glad,
When you start seeking God and spiritual things, He will teach you to discern particular things out in dreams, people etc. Through discernment you are able to see what is most important and what's not. There fore can line it up in the word of God.

Because the lion can represent dominion, Christ, king, regal,bold, power, satan, religious traditions, destroying spirit.

Rev. 5:5
Proverbs 30:30
Proverbs 28:1
1 Pet. 5:8
Col. 2:8

daughter represents oneself or themselves. Character or behavior reveals something about one's own child if the dream is to be interpreted naturally. Sometime children gathered together from different families from one's own Church represents the church members.

Eze. 16:44
Isa. 3:4 & 12

This should help you understand your dream better.

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top