the golden gun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the golden gun

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:58 pm

irl;i owned a target rifle and used 2 shoot,,long time ago,,i sold it,,with some regrets,,,it was made of walnut,a quality,,item,,now the drm..i get my rifle bak but its now covered in gold,,,i pik it up and begin to look thru the the sights,,,i see watever the sights see,,i then pik up a target sheet that i shoot in the past,,i got 99.9 out of,,,,100.10,,,i was ,o.1 off perfect,,um the rifle had alota sentimental value,,, bandaid duh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the golden gun

Post by pwilso512 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:55 pm

This dream is similar to your orchard dream. God is delivering you from your past regrets. He will restore back to you everything that you have lost or given away that had value to you. But when you receive it, it will be even better than what you had before. I'm not sure what your shooting score of 99.9 means. I'm kind of thinking that it could mean that you are not perfert. Don't dwell on your mistakes. You did your best. Hope this helps.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:00 pm

ohh thats good..p512,,,,i didnt connect the 2 drms,,,ur doin really good,, :clap: thumbs :thankyou: d flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:35 am

anymore takers???? rofl rofl dont be shy...

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:42 pm

I thought about: RIGHT ON TARGET. You were shooting 99 out of 100 which is almost perfect but its still VERY GOOD. I have to agree with the last comment, don't dwell on the one thing that you don't do right, think about what you're doing right for God. Don't ever allow Satan to make you feel like you're not good enough or worth it. Things are right on target in your life and know that "God looks at us and sees that we're but human". We're gonna make mistakes and we're not perfect but God is making us perfect in him (righteous) and that is all that matters. Do things to the best of your ability and let God do the rest. To me, Gold is ALWAYS a good metal and in the old testament with building the altar, Gold was often included. I wonder if God is going to do the "Shooting" in your life? He's going to take care of all of your problems so you don't have to.

just some words of encouragement, so keep thinking positively. Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:10 pm

thgany u desi..i really needed that more than u will know... flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile