Feelings 'Love?'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feelings 'Love?'

Post by Chi on Thu May 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi all I think I have an idea of what this dream means but I am looking for confirmation. I would really appreciate your thoughts!

I was laying next to 'CO' but he got out of the bed to wash his mouth out with a hosepipe (water).
I got out of bed to clean my teeth with tooth paste using my hands and then I went into a cubicle and I sat on the toilet fully clothed. I looked into the wall mirror and I saw CO coming, I felt like he could see me but I told him to 'go away' because I didn't want him to know what I was doing it felt like being in a private place.

As soon as I came out it felt like being with someone close to me I couldn't really understand it in the dream but I knew who the person was in the dream. I also recall not being able to see who that person was but I was really happy and it felt like we were wearing white. I was also speaking to a man sitting opposite us in the dream (who seemed like an uncle/relative) it was like he was giving us advice or complimenting us he said "Lots of women like him but I have big and beautiful eyes..." I felt like we were happy and in love.

Um....
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feelings 'Love?'

Post by Chi on Sun May 04, 2014 1:31 am

I think this dream suggests that both myself and this person are going through a cleansing process but it seems as though it takes me a lot longer than him especially since he comes back and I'm not ready "go away." However after this process it seems as though I find happiness it could be with him or simply someone else.

Does anyone see this too?
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Chi wrote:
I was laying next to 'CO' but he got out of the bed to wash his mouth out with a hosepipe (water).
I got out of bed to clean my teeth with tooth paste using my hands and then I went into a cubicle and I sat on the toilet fully clothed. I looked into the wall mirror and I saw CO coming, I felt like he could see me but I told him to 'go away' because I didn't want him to know what I was doing it felt like being in a private place.

As soon as I came out it felt like being with someone close to me I couldn't really understand it in the dream but I knew who the person was in the dream. I also recall not being able to see who that person was but I was really happy and it felt like we were wearing white. I was also speaking to a man sitting opposite us in the dream (who seemed like an uncle/relative) it was like he was giving us advice or complimenting us he said "Lots of women like him but I have big and beautiful eyes..." I felt like we were happy and in love.

Chi

Thanks TheWhiteShadow, you really gave me some food for thought! Our dialogue helped me to see things differently!

'I was laying next to 'CO' but he got out of the bed to wash his mouth out with a hosepipe (water).'

What recently transpired reflects this as he decided to step away from me after much talking.

'I got out of bed to clean my teeth with tooth paste using my hands and then I went into a cubicle and I sat on the toilet fully clothed.'

There seems to be a contrast between CO and my attempts to wash our mouths. He uses a water hose but I clean my teeth.

I have/had no choice at present to also step away. Usually teeth represent relationships in my dreams. It's interesting that I was fully clothed sitting on the toilet. Which I'm not sure suggests a cleansing as per sa but rather being in a private place.

'I looked into the wall mirror and I saw CO coming, I felt like he could see me but I told him to 'go away' because I didn't want him to know what I was doing, it felt like being in a private place.'

A mirror  is usually a reflection of something, I see his return as indicative of his mouth being cleaned but I'm not receptive to him.

Whether this is future/literal I'm not sure because we have been having similar issues before I went on holiday. I recently got back and we met up, following this we are having time apart!

After this part it was vague (details missing but follows with...)
'As soon as I came out it felt like being with someone close to me I couldn't really understand it in the dream but I knew who the person was in the dream.'

I honestly believe that this pairing is with the right person and I am receptive to them.

'I also recall not being able to see who that person was but I was really happy and it felt/looked like we were wearing white.'

Usually when I can't see faces in dreams it is because it is  prophetic for someone and the feelings are important. Whether the white is symbolic I'm not sure but this could symbolise our purification of some sort.

'I was also speaking to a man sitting opposite us in the dream (who seemed like an uncle/relative).'

I think you were definitely onto something here. I think this man is an angel which makes me believe that God is definitely involved in this pairing.

Remember, there were three people at this point, me sitting next to the person whose face that I couldn't see and the man (who I think is symbolic for an angel) sitting opposite us giving me the compliments.

"Lots of women like him but I have big and beautiful eyes..." I felt like we were happy and in love.

I think this is how I will feel with this person, the compliments I believe is what separates me from the other women he likes these features about me.

I'm sharing this because I have been seeking God for my mate and I have seen Gods guidance over the years. I think the details of other dreams but this one in particular has been given for comfort!

I will keep you posted.
Chi

Last edited by Chi on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text)

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top