Looking Out The Window And Seeing My Car Door Opened

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking Out The Window And Seeing My Car Door Opened

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:16 pm

In my dream, I was looking out of my living room window and I saw that my car door was opened. Then I saw that this man get out of my car. I was standing there trying to figure out how he had got in my car because I knew my car doors were locked. To myself I was saying that he had broken out the window. Then I saw him going to the other car that I drive. I could see him looking in it trying to figure out how to get in, so I ran into the room and got the keys. I was trying to hit the panic button so he would know that I was in the house. I was pressing the key, but at first it wasnít doing anything. I eventually got it to work and it got his attention. I went and got my father, so he could go outside with me. We were on our way outside until I realized I had my pajamas on. I didnít want anyone to see me with them on so, I went into my room and changed my clothes. Then I was looking for a jacket and I ended up putting on this Budweiser jacket, which I donít own in real life. I was saying to myself that my daddy was going to ask me why I was wearing a beer jacket. As I was walking, someone told me I needed to be employed within 2 weeks. Any thoughts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top