Four Snakes Under A Truck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Four Snakes Under A Truck

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:19 am

I was in the driveway of my parents' house. I saw my stepdad's truck parked in it. I could see underneath it, and what I saw were four large snakes hanging down head-first. I watched as they all crawled down and out from underneath the truck. I couldn't see them clearly, but I saw the shapes of their heads, and it made me think of what kind of snake they would be. I had to look them up now that I'm awake, and I see that they're Boas. I was thinking either Boas or Pythons, for whatever reason.

Back to the dream, I saw the snakes make their way up into a tree at the end of the driveway. Then, I thought of asking my cousin for more information about the dangers of that kind of snake. For some reason, I thought that she might know something about them.

At the end of the dream, the scene switches to me being in my bed at home and fearing that one of the snakes would find warmth in my bed. I didn't want to have to deal with a snake in my bed and the potential danger it would be to me.

In real life, I have four siblings. The number "4" is also a personal attention-getter when God speaks to me.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Four Snakes Under A Truck

Post by Shan on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Could this be a warning dream of some sort? I'm wondering how your stepdad's truck might be significant.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 am

Me, too. If anything, maybe it's just to show me that it's something going on right now.

I've got a couple guesses, but I'm just waiting to see if something happens.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top