Confusing End of Dream Narration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confusing End of Dream Narration

Post by v3ryan on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:41 am

Hello there, I woke up this morning to a message that is confusing and has been on my mind. What I mean by "message" is that I audibly heard these words at the end of a dream moments before awakening. Unfortunetly I do not recall the rest of the dream (probably because I was thinking about what the message could mean), I know I did have a dream, but I have no idea what it was about. The message I heard was this, "You will not enter my Kingdom...for now".

Now if I had simply heard, "You will not enter my Kingdom" that would be fairly startling in itself, but the "for now" bit makes it confusing. Unfortunetly since I don't remember the rest of the dream I don't really have anything else to work with in the lines of interpretation, however, does anyone have any thoughts on this?

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confusing End of Dream Narration

Post by mico on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:44 am

Well if you're born again, the kingdom has already come upon you. Scripture defines the Kingdom as righteousness, joy and peace (not heaven as many people think) so do you feel that your life is lacking those things in God?

All dreams are for us to discuss with God so I would take it to Him for clarification.

I've noticed just lately, a lot of people are saying they've heard a voice saying something to them. And many of the things people are hearing fall short when aligned with scripture, or if it's time frame related, the event spoken about doesn't happen. What I'm saying is, these messages aren't necessarily God speaking to people.

Test all spirits to see if they are of God.

Hope that helps.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top