Baby and intimacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby and intimacy

Post by Ladylo on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:07 pm

On Friday (4/19) I had a dream with this same man in the below dream but my father (father is deceased) was in the dream observing me as well. The dream was a little more intimate but in the dream I was extremely hesitant or scared to get involved with this man.

2 days later I had the second dream.

On Sunday (4/20) - I dreamt that My CoPastor wanted a baby that I was holding and looking at and she said your not doing nothing with. So she took it. I then grabbed some papers with writing on it but I dropped it.
Then I looked over in the corner and my CoPastor was still watching me but in the shadows then out of nowhere a light skinned man appeared with the sun or light shining behind his head (I could not see his face) and walked in front of me with a towel wrapped around his waist and I fell back and was trying to run away from him as if I was afraid or astonished.

Then I woke up and could not go back to sleep. Two songs were in my head and the songs were what God has for me, it is for me and what shall I render to God for all his blessings.

Disclaimer: I am not dating anyone so I don't think it is speaking specifically to anyone but I could be wrong.

I am in transition vacillating between career at current job as to whether I should leave or stay or pursue other opportunity and/or whether I am to be in ministry at my church.

Thoughts?

Ladylo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby and intimacy

Post by Chi on Sat May 03, 2014 6:30 am

These are just my thoughts, but the dream may be an answer to your question
"I am in transition vacillating between career at current job as to whether I should leave or stay or pursue other opportunity and/or whether I am to be in ministry at my church."

Usually when my dreams are repeated it is reiterating the message. In the first dream you felt reluctant to get involved with the man. Could your Father be symbolic for your Pastor? In the following dream it seems that your Pastor wanted you to give (gift?) of something you own (baby). Does your Pastor in some way feel that you are not using your gift in Church/ministry? Are you reluctant to do so?

These are just my thoughts
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lori satterfield on Sat May 03, 2014 10:52 am

Thanks I had been feeling possibly it could mean that. I'm definitely reluctant

lori satterfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down