PARKING LOT, SHINY BLUE SEMI-TRUCK & SHINY RED PICKUP TRUCK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PARKING LOT, SHINY BLUE SEMI-TRUCK & SHINY RED PICKUP TRUCK

Post by eyeoflight on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:21 pm

I dreamt I pulled into a large parking lot after having a few "words" with a truck driver (maybe on the street).  I was washing my car (don't know why) and some of the water got on the deep blue, shiny, semi/tractor trailer's windshield.  I knew he'd be upset so I started cleaning all the dirt off his windshield.  It was pretty dirty!  Then I noticed a different guy was sitting on the passenger's side.  I was relieved that the driver wasn't there!  The truck was so big and high up that I got a step-stool to get up there and clean the side window by hand.  I used a sprayer or a hose to clean the front windshield.  When I went back to my car (parked a few cars away) there was a bright red pickup truck parked next to my car.  I remember saying "Hmm, that wasn't parked there before."

I've been looking through and praying over the dream as a whole and the symbols as they apply to this dream but haven't been able to connect the dots yet.  If you feel led by the Holy Spirit with a response, I welcome it.

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top