Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

God cares about every tiny detail!

I run a research business and a couple of weeks ago I received an e-mail from a lady I hadn't heard from in years. She never contacts me unless she wants me to do some major work for her for free, (and she did!) and she always begins with over the top flattery. I normally don't stress about those kind of requests, just send the person whatever they are needing. But from past associations with this person, I know she takes the information I give her and passes off my work as her own. I put off answering, debated about just ignoring it and finally prayed about it. "What do I do, Lord? What do I say? Or do I just delete it?"
A week later during my prayer time, the Holy Spirit began to tell me what to write in the e-mail. It sounded so simple. But I sent the e-mail just as I felt directed. The lady has never responded, in spite of needing my research "in a rush". I am still just AMAZED that God gave me the exact words that would take care of the issue.
Then this last week we were scheduled to go to an event that I wasn't comfortable about. I prayed about it all week, asking God to intervene. My husband knew I wasn't comfortable about it, but felt we had committed had to make an appearance. Within AN HOUR of the starting time of the event, while we were dressing for it, a phone call came for my husband. One of the ladies working at the event wanted to let us know of a change of the program. It gave us the out we needed and didn't have to attend the event after all. GOD IS SO GOOD!!

WOW, I love to hear about God caring for those little things. It's his way of saying that he sees and understands. He saw your heart in the whole situation. You still did for this woman, even though she wasn't honest and is quite selfish.

He shows up at the knick of time...gotta love how God does things!!!