chased by a zombie or monster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chased by a zombie or monster

Post by Jazzy on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 pm

I usually don't have dark, nightmarish dreams like this:

In my dream, something or someone had just died right in front us in this house I was in with a group of people. We could see its soul transitioning, but rather than the soul resting peacefully, it wanted life again and to remain in the world. It now turned into this lifeless being, something evil like a zombie. It chased all of us around in this house, but in particular I distinctly remember myself and my mother. I somehow had a gun and tried to shoot and kill it with my gun, but no bullets came out, only shells came out the backside of the gun, and one shell almost hit me in the eye. My mother told me to try her gun, but I needed a code. It was like I had to download an app on my phone and then input a code to activate use of her gun. I thought she told me 345 but it didn’t work. Then she said 3645. It worked, but it took forever to activate or register. In the meantime we’re running around this house frantically, thankfully not getting caught or hurt or in the possession of this thing.

The dream transitioned. It was dark out with a few streetlights and we were on this long stretch of road with many doors. Still trying to get away from the monster, we ran to the last door at the end of this road. Through this door we ran into a back room. We couldn’t see where the monster was in this room because it could also had the ability to turn invisible. In this room there was no other escape other than a window. I walked on the ledge of the window sill with my back on the building moving carefully inch by inch back to the front door.

My mother was there with me as well as a few others. I saw a car driving up, and all I could see through the dark was its bright headlights and the Mercedes logo on the grill of the car. I was scared because I thought the monster was driving the car. But instead I saw a man get out of the car, and he slowly walked towards the room where the monster was. When I saw this man's face, I immediately identified him as the grim reaper. I was highly relieved because I instantly knew that he was the only one who could take this monster out. No weapon or gun could take down the monster except for this man. I took a sigh of relief and verbally said thank you Jesus. My stress level decreased significantly. The dark night slowly became early morning and I then began to ponder what I could now do today and with my life. The fear was gone and my mind was clear.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chased by a zombie or monster

Post by Habakkuk on Sat May 03, 2014 8:55 am

Could this monster be referring to a bad habit that you beat, but only just? Something that you are still fighting with the help of others in order to keep it from returning? If that is correct then the grim reaper could be something, or somebody (even Jesus) that puts a decisive end to this chase.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Tue May 06, 2014 6:37 am

Hi Habbakkuk,

As of now I don't feel as if I'm beating a bad habit. I also felt like something of God's kingdom (Jesus, or an angel, etc) puts an end to it.

I may be wrong, but I feel that something may be going on in the spiritual realm with my family: About 10 days later, I had a horrible dream that first my husband and then my mother died. I was pitiful in the dream, I could not keep myself together to go out in front of others. I had horrible thoughts that I was now a widow and that I no longer have any parents/grandparents alive (which would be true, my mother is the only one alive... sadly my maternal grandmother passed last summer) and that the only close surviving family member was my brother who was overseas in the military. The unusual thing about that dream was that my husband's job called and informed me of his death, and they scheduled a time for movers to deliver his office supplies home. I was distraught at my mother's death, that one just really broke me down because she is a sweet lady and did not deserve to die. In the dream I just suddenly knew of her death, and when I walked out of her wake room her first name was correct, but her middle initial was an R which was my father's, and her last name was something completely different and unrecognizable. The dream was sad I woke up weeping dry tears. I prayed for days against any untimely death or any plot by the enemy if that was what it meant.

Then 3 days after that dream, I had a dream that my aunt punched her first cousin, and that MY first cousin wanted to hit that same former cousin due to something that was said. I tried to intervene and stop all the fighting but it was as if I was talking to a brick wall, nobody listened to me. I was able to hold back MY first cousin from hitting the other cousin. My family does not physically fight by the way. In reality, the latter cousin (my first cousin) is graduating college this weekend, so I've been praying for a peaceful graduation ceremony and celebration because a large amount of family will be coming out to that.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top