jehovah witness when younger?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jehovah witness when younger?

Post by happiness80 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi all,

Had a dream last night where it seems I used to be a jehovah's witness when I was younger. The dream took me back to my town of birth and in it there was a church that I used to belong to. There was also some woman talking to people about different aspects of the jehovah witness movement. This dream just seemed to focus on the fact I used to be a jehovah witness even when younger but wasnt anymore.

I am not a jehovah witness in real life - I attend a pentecostal church and always have even as a child. I found this dream weird. Any thoughts?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jehovah witness when younger?

Post by Habakkuk on Sat May 03, 2014 9:05 am

The jehovah witnesses are obviously a part of your past. Could it be that God was pointing you to something where the jehovah witnesses are possibly right for a change? I mean, I don't know much about them, but could it be that there is something about them that you only reject because you heard about it from them?

I mean, this does NOT sound like a dream that calls you to preach to the jehova witnesses, but rather like a dream that tried to help you to make peace with your past.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Sat May 03, 2014 8:54 pm

If this had been my dream, I would be thinking that God is trying to show me that as a child, I had been taught errantly, perhaps specifically by a particular woman, but that I now don't believe that stuff that she taught.

You can learn traditions of men in church that are wrong interps of scripture but everyone believes them because they've been taught for so long.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top