another strange dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another strange dream

Post by Habakkuk on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:17 pm

A while ago I had another strange dream. I dreamed to be in possession to the key to hell. It freaked me out and hid it in a shop. Well, actually it wasn’t a shop, but rather the doctor’s office of a psychiatrist. For some reason I thought that this would be the best solution. Only the next day I learned that eight of the patients of said psychiatrist had committed suicide in the short time that the key was hidden there. Before I woke up I was beginning to wonder whether I should take the key back into my possession, because I was considerably less affected by it. It did make me feel uncomfortable and worried, but it did not even remotely affect me as badly as it affected other people. It felt like it was my duty to pick up that key again and to safeguard it. I was not glad about this, but I did feel up for the task.

Frankly, I do have a certain rough idea what to make of this dream, but frankly, I would prefer some other opinions...

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another strange dream

Post by Habakkuk on Thu May 01, 2014 12:42 pm

Crazy thing is, I feel more and more comfortable in everything. Also, such dreams are rare for me, but when I do have them then they are pretty intense.

As for this dream I suspect that it means that I must take care of something for which I am better suited than most others.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top