Friends family murdered irl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends family murdered irl

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:38 pm

I woke up to a text message stating my friends husband's family was shot, leaving two of them dead and one in critical condition irl last night. This dream occured after drifting back to sleep while praying, after getting this real life horrible news. Would like to know what this means...bc I know it means something I just have no clue right now, perhaps bc Im too close to the tragity. There are small children effected by this situation. They will prob relocate to take care of the children and help the family member who is still struggling to live irl.

I was going to work out at a fitness club. It was an industrial type building, that I have never been to before, and in my dream it was a new work out location. I had to walk up the industrial steel steps to a metal type loft that was very open and had high ceilines. It was not closterphobic at all. There were many other people engaged in the group fitness class. I had a white water bottle, and at first I was there alone taking the class with all these other people I didn't know. The water bottle had a nozel, and as I opened it to get a drink, it fell apart. Somehow my friend enters the dream (the friend who's family is currently experiencing this tragety). She asks if all the parts to the water bottle are there. There were many metal pieces that fell off the nozel (irl there wouldn't be this many pieces). We fumbled around to find all the missing pieces. We found them. I explained to her that this is the thrid water bottle that broke on me, and that I am going to return it and all three broken ones for sure. She tells me that if I have all the parts, that she wants to repair it and that she is capable to repair it.

End of dream.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friends family murdered irl

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Hmm...Just wondering if this means that you may feel the need to help, but you may not be needed in the way you want to help. You may be able to provide your friend with pieces that she needs for nourishment and from there (access to water or spiritual things), she is equipped to know what to do. These are just thoughts though. I will be praying for your friend and her family.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Thank you shan! This is it for sure! You def have a gift, thank you for sharing it with me!! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top