My Great Aunt's House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Great Aunt's House

Post by wiselisa58 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:44 pm

In my dream I was in my great aunts neighborhood. I was outside walking and I was going to walk up the street until I noticed the dog. I stopped looking at the dog then I saw that the dog noticed me, so I turned around to go back to the house. As Iím running I noticed that I donít have any shoes on. And itís like all these cats keep coming in my path as Iím trying to get back to the house. One cat I was I saying get. Then there was this one cat that wouldnít move at first and I was saying how on my street that the cats ran when they saw us coming. After that cat moved I noticed that it was another cat lying on the ground and I didnít want to get to close to it since I didnít have shoes on. I finally made it in the house. When I first got in the house I put on a pair of shoes.
As I was looking around the house I realized that the house had been remodeled. The walls had been painted green and there was brown furniture in the living room. I could see my mother vacuuming the floor. I believe that my mother and I went by to check on my great aunts house. Then all of sudden this man came in the house carrying groceries and a woman was behind him. I was caught by surprise because I didnít know anyone was living in the house. To myself I was trying to come up with reasons why I was in the house. I wanted to give them a reason why we were in the house, but I couldnít come up with anything. The woman ended up asking us did we have anywhere to stay and I told her yes. Then I told her that this was my great aunts house and we didnít know if the house had sold. Any thoughts.

In real life my great aunt past away a few years ago. After she passed away I used to go and check on her house before it was put up for sale.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top