I am an eagle flying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am an eagle flying

Post by Sirianta on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:10 am

I was on a wall at some holiday resort. The wall was part of the swimming pool. I realized that in the spirit I am an eagle with large eagle wings (don't know how to explain it). I started flying and dipping as if I was just playing and enjoying it. Then I heard a woman say that she bet I won't be able to fly as high as that very tall tree (a very large pine / christmas tree). I didn't want to proof anything and thought she is probably right, I won't be able to fly that high, but then I flew up in the sky and I actually flew much higher than the tree. I was in the sky and it was night time (beautiful with stars all around) and I looked down to the swimming pool. It was weird, because where I was in the sky it was night time, but on earth it was day time.

I flew back into the swimming pool. I saw 3 women sit under an umbrella. I showed my nails to them in a friendly manner from where I was standing inside the pool (nail polish was pink) and they looked at me and all three of them showed their nails to me which was black. I got the idea that they were evil by the way they looked at me.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am an eagle flying

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:22 pm

jus breifly eagle represents the prophetic in ur life, being able to see from hidh perspective,  hee hee idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi D!! Thanks so much for your reply :) I was reading today that an eagle represents the prophetic...confirmation!!  :coool:

So my daughter asked me this morning (it is day time in South Africa now) if it is night time in America  idea  and it hit me!!! God is talking through my daughter to me. The reason it was night time when I was in the air, but day time on earth has something to do with America  :laughing: 

And then I remembered, that last night I had a dream where I was parking my new car at an American school. I had to teach a class of rebellious kids at this school!!! I am not a teacher, but God is giving me so much dreams about teaching!! Remember the boeing dream I had, that flew from America to South Africa and I was being trained on the plane??!!! WOW!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top