Business Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Business Meeting

Post by The Lord Is My Shepherd on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:52 pm

I had a dream that I was in a meeting being held in a meeting room at the top of a building. The head of the organisation came in and sat at the head of the table and told me that he had more work for me to do but first any pending situations must be cleared straight away. He asked me whether I had any I said yes and explained it. He asked me if I knew what I wanted from the company? I said yes and produced a letter that I had written wich clearly listed everything that I wanted. The man took the letter to make sure that what I wanted was done. He then turned around and pointed straight at me and told me that the next $ Million to be released is yours.

Can anyone please help me with an interpretation of this dream? praying

The Lord Is My Shepherd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Business Meeting

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:11 pm

The Lord is My Shephard,

I feel the head of the organization is the Lord letting you know that he has more work for you to do for the Kingdom (company) and as you complete the desires the Lord has for the Kingdom he'll add to you and what you want (things listed on the letter).

I hear the scripture right now in my spirit Mathew 6:33 Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things (your list on the letter) will be added unto you. You be about God's business he'll be about yours thumbs

The million represents your rich in the things of God. Your treasures are stored up in heaven.

God Bless,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lord Is My Shepherd on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:39 am

Dear SeekYeFirst,

Thank you so much for this. I have started becoming active in my local church and have sought to have a much deeper relationship with the Lord reading the word, prayer and fasting. I believe that you are right and this is an accurate interpretation. The letter with the list in the dream was an actual letter that I had been asked to prepare for compensation in a tribunal case and I believe that GOD Is busy with my things as I busy myself in his house.

God Bless you
The Lord Is My Shepherd

praiseGod

The Lord Is My Shepherd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:56 pm

The Lord is My Sheperd,

I'm glad to hear that it spoke to your spirit. You can't go wrong with putting God first. I speak from experience when I say that. Allow him to get those things to you that he desires to do for and in you.

I pray for your consistency to the things of God.

God Bless,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top