Receiving Gold from Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Receiving Gold from Girl

Post by BessieBecky on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:46 am

I'm not for sure how to interpret this dream. At the time I felt my daughter was shutting her & her children out my husband and my life, so I thought it might have something to do with that. Now I am not for sure.
The dream: I was walking alone the sidewalk with a gentlemen when a girl (younger than me, I'm 60) ran up from behind me, I turned around and she started shoving gold at me. Not for sure if they were coins or nuggets, then she ran away. I couldn't carry it all. As soon as I got turned around she ran up from behind me again. More gold. She again turned around and ran away. The man I was with helped me carry it. He and I were already in a negotiation conversation of some kind. I thought at the time it might be my daughters father-n-law and we were negotiating over the Grandchildren. But now I'm not for sure. When we got back to the house, the man thought I should split the gold with him since it happened while he was with me. I gave him what he thought was half but I knew I have reserved a little more for myself. The man seemed happy about it all and so did I.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

BessieBecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top