Shocked to Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shocked to Death

Post by dbrown on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:11 am

Today is April 2, 2014 this happened on my way to sleep last night!

I was kneeling in my bed (Because my bed is high off the ground I usually kneel in the bed to pray) so I am guessing I was getting ready to pray and all of a sudden I felt the heavy electrical surge going through my body. I remember I cried out and then fell upon the bed dead. I felt and saw nothingness and said to myself in surprise "I'm Dead!" as I was saying that for a brief second I thought about my kids then I said "Father in the name of Jesus Receive my spirit" I was surprised because it just happened Just like that out of nowhere. Then I woke up but...It was so real that I was surprised to be alive and wake up when I looked at the clock it was only a few minutes maybe 5 of which I actually laid down to go to sleep. When I rose this morning my prayers were different not of wants or needs of this world but of my desire to fulfill what God has assigned me to to. Someone please help me with this dream!

dbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocked to Death

Post by Habakkuk on Sat May 03, 2014 9:01 am

Have you any desires that line up with God's spirit? It doesn't necessarily have to be something spiritual, just something that lines up with God's spirit and be it just in the sense that it would make you happy? If that is the case then all that is left for you to do could very well be YOU becoming active.  thumbs 

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top