Driving From The Backseat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving From The Backseat

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:43 am

In my dream I was driving from the backseat. There was a man in the front seat; I believe that it was my brother. I was trying to look around him, so I could see the road. At one time I asked him if he could move over some, so I could see the road. I believe that I made it to my destination safely. Any thoughts

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving From The Backseat

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Have you seen this thread related to cars/driving?

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8468-common-themes-cars

Where does your waking life fit how you felt in the dream? That should help to identify the area of your life that the dream relates to.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Driving from the backseat is often a sense of having a hard time controlling where you or your life are going. The person in the front seat symbolizes a person in your life who is making it extra hard. RIng any bells?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Thank both for responding to my dream. This has become a recurring dream lately and I believe that God is telling me that I need to let go and quit trying to control things because he already has this situation planned and worked out. He knows what he’s doing and how to get me there.

In the latest version of this dream I was sitting in the backseat and there was a man sitting in the front seat. We were going out of town somewhere. He had a print out of directions and a map. I was telling him that he could put it in the GPS and he's telling me how he already had the directions and knew where we were going. We kept going back and forth about this. So, I reached around from the backseat to hit the GPS button, so I could type in the destination. The lady came on and said the GPS wasn’t working. And he said good thing he already had the directions and knew where we were going.

I was talking to my mother about this dream and the first thing she said was that God was telling me he already had planned out.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top