Assistance From Someone I Knew But Didn't Recognize!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assistance From Someone I Knew But Didn't Recognize!

Post by sword&scepter on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:24 pm

Good morning everyone. Yesterday morning I awoke from a dream that I cannot remember in full but I'll share what I remember,

I was in a large home or building, there were others there moving about and I was doing some sort of work or manual labor. I was only halfway through and trying to figure out how to get things done efficiently when a guy showed up and began to help me out, he said a few words that made sense and it seemed to give me an needed answer to the task at hand and his presence alone seemed to bring a great relief to me. I still was wondering who was this guy helping me out when I noticed it was my brother, he was probably 20 plus years younger and wearing a suit from the early 90's era. It was a sort of gold/butterscotch colored suit and he looked very good, even his skin tone somewhat matched the suit. I remember saying to him "Okay well I'm glad you're back." then giving him a hug and kissing him on his right cheek. I really felt a strong love for him and was excited cause I missed him very much. I still could not comprehend him actually being there and had many questions I wanted to ask him later to help me understand his arrival much better. (He's been deceased for 3 years now) Can anyone help interpret this please?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Assistance From Someone I Knew But Didn't Recognize!

Post by Shan on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Is your brother in heaven to your knowledge?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top