dream that saved me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream that saved me

Post by Brandy on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:17 pm

This dream is a dream that I dreamed many, many years ago that brought me to the Lord. I feel that I understand the dream except for one particular part. Maybe somebody can help. In my dream I was in a highrise brick building in a downtown city. I was with two people that were drinking and wondering why I was there with them. I looked out the window and could see many people below in the streets. All of the sudden planes started falling from the sky, fire was everywhere and people were in a panic. I then looked out the window and saw a large group of people peacefully leaving the city. I knew in my dream that I wanted to be with them so I left and went with them. The people in the city did not know what was happening. After following the group we came to a body of water. Soon my husband appeared as if he was running to catch up with me. I was happy to see him but when he tried to get close to me he just bounced back to the ground like there was an invisible force field around me. What happened next was unexplainable. I feel it was God in my dream. The water went straight up and then there was the brightest light I have ever seen. I could see nothing but the light. I could almost hear the power of the light. Then there was an abrupt stop to the dream. The part that has boggled me is the part where my husband could not touch me and the force field around me. I believed in God at the time and knew what the Bible said, but until this dream I had never had a personal relationship with Jesus. Thank God for the dream. It opened my eyes and my heart. Once I received Jesus, my husband soon gave his life too. Anybody?

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream that saved me

Post by pwilso512 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:29 pm

I think that your husband following after you in your dream showed that he would receive Christ shortly after you. The force field preventing him from touching you could represent how your husband felt once you got saved. He may have wanted to experience the kind of life you were having, but he wasn't saved yet. Or it may have revealed how you would feel about your husband once you got saved and he wasn't. Just my thoughts. Hope it helps some.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Thank you. Lots of help! So obvious and clear when somebody else sees it. Again, thank you.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top