Being taught by flight crew in Boeing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being taught by flight crew in Boeing

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Hi guys

Last night I had a dream where I looked at myself in pictures being taught by a flight crew of a Boeing. In the dream I was in Hollywood and the Boeing picked me up from there to fly back to South Africa (where I stay). The first picture that I looked at was where I was sitting amongst the flight crew inside the boeing. I had on one of those microphones that attaches at the ear with the mic coming around towards the mouth. We all had on the same outfits as the pilots. White shirts with all the emblems and stuff on it (like pilots have). Although I was a passenger, the flight crew taught me all I needed to know to work on an airplane. What was interesting was the fact that I had on their uniform, but was a passenger.

The next I saw like a video of myself where one of the flight crew taught me how to signal with my arms and hands to the passengers (safety instructions). Then I saw myself standing while the flight crew was sitting and we were all just chatting. And the last video I saw was where I was sitting with another flight crew member and just chatting.

Another short dream I had the same night, was where my boss (in real life) taught me how to regulate the traffic. The traffic lights weren't working, so we had to regulate the traffic again by using hand signals.

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being taught by flight crew in Boeing

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:41 am

wow kerl,,i wud say ur photography is goin to take you places, the jet kud represent a big company,  holy moly and you in uniform shows your an employee hee hee eventually training others,  happy dance ,,kud be a futuire drm,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:35 am

Hehehe thanks for the reply D  happy dance 

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 am

Sponsored content