Faith Like Potatoes on my Parent's Back Patio

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faith Like Potatoes on my Parent's Back Patio

Post by rosebush on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:57 am

In dream I am on my parent's back patio cement and taking scoops of dirt to make an on cement patio garden. Then I would take a piece of potato and break into pieces and place them at various places on the dirt spaced out to later bury. Also cleaning dirt off patio cement in places that it has grown over. Having the sense this patio hasn't been used or manicured in a really long while. Son Matthew is there. He is very angry. Vehicles are about. He has his pickup truck inside of the basement of the house and is so angry, lets me know if my vehicles are in the way when he drives out of the door that he doesn't care and he will run into them. I get my vehicles out of the way, there are 2 vehicles one in front of the other, so they are clear of the door (remember a pickup truck). IRL none of us have pickup trucks. I see him roar out of the basement door and down across a pond. Going through the pond shakes his balance and after that he somehow flies right out the window of his pickup truck, see his truck driving off on its own, thinking it might hit a tree out of view.

Then I have a final conversation with him and he acknowledges what happened. He is calmed down now. Over whatever made him angry. End of dream.  happy dance 

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Faith Like Potatoes on my Parent's Back Patio

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Some1 may stand to correct me..and im not sure at all..but I think from memory I have read pickup trucks can represent flesh....basement would be about the deep down heart issues....perhaps hes angry? -pushing you around. ..? You would know if this connects with his behaviour to you ever..might be showing he letting flesh rule heart...perhaps could be indicative of upcoming outburst...which results in him having to let go of flesh in the midst of an outburst....maybe landing in lake is good/cleansing (not totally sure on that bit/guess depends on clarity of lake..if clogged weeds n mud no lol..might mean ends in trickier spot)...but good news is...he learns at end & abandons ship!
Up to you..you will know if connects or not :-) probably good 2 know just move things around(eg. Cars). ..dont resist...cos Gods got it :-)
If isnt flesh could be lifechoices

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top