Time travel, and my brother going around killing, & destroying.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time travel, and my brother going around killing, & destroying.

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:16 pm

I had a dream about my brother. Normally every dream I have a dream that is regarding my actual brother, the character that ends up symbolizes my brother in the dream is my ex boyfriend, whom I no longer have communication with. IRL I dont have communication with this brother, nor a relationship right now.  I adopted his biological daughter, and he is incarserated.  This time though, the person in the actual dream, was in fact my brother, this brother.

I was living in a super huge house.  It was a nice home.  There were a lot of people inside this house.  I feel like its a house I have dreamt of before in my dreams, it felt very familiar, even though it is nothing I can recall ever seeing in real life (Any clues to what this part could mean?).

My brother started going from room to room killing people, and destroying things in the house.  I felt fear, dread, and anxiety, and regret.  In the dream, I was able to go back into time and start over with my brother.  I remember getting another chance to try and change the outcome, and I remember during this part being anxious, trying not to set my brother's anger off.  I felt like I was trying to walk on eggshells to prevent the first incident from happening, like I was trying to give him whatever he wanted to keep him happy.

At one point in the dream, I dont remember whether it was in the beginning middle or end, I remember seeing a secret door.   I could hear a dog barking through the wall, and I discovered the secret door that connected the rooms.  As I opened the door, I seen there was a far drop to get to the room, it was a story down.  There was a red metal bar, to keep people from falling out, but that was just a rail, someone could still easily slip.  I decided to shut the door, so that nobody would fall and get hurt.  I was glad to know there was a secret passage, if I needed it someday.  I closed the wall/secret door up.

Any clues?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time travel, and my brother going around killing, & destroying.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi, Daisy -

Just thoughts, here. I saw the first part with your brother killing others as a situation where you expect someone to respond in anger. What I'm getting at is that I think you're being shown how someone will respond (angrily, not literally killing others) if unchecked.

The next part, to me, shows their changed response because you've been so careful in how you handle the situation. I felt that God was showing you what could be if you aren't vigilant. It seems that your taking care to keep this person stable/happy paid off.

I'm not sure if this person represents your brother or your ex, but perhaps someone else that reminds you of them. This is what I was thinking of when you asked about the familiar house. The house felt familiar, so perhaps the situation will make you feel like you've been through something like this before.

Finally, I think that the barking dog is spiritual provision of a way out, if you needed it. An excuse to leave this place, maybe?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Thanks Mark, this helps tons!!! Bless you!! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:12 am

I just remembered an important detail, specifically my brother was starting fires thoughout the house.

What could this entail, gossip?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:59 am

Gossip fits! Could be any kind of problem.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:03 am

Thx Mark! Im still trying to see where this fits. It could be a couple things.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top