Possible Disasters...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Disasters...

Post by Shan on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Had this dream that I was at a friend's house and she had warned me of an electrical wire that was down. I tried to duck under it, but forgot for a second that she told me this. It zapped me in the back and knocked me out. I awoke to the paramedics trying to take me to the hospital. I couldn't see, but could hear everything. It didn't seem odd that I couldn't see. I felt fine but agreed to go to the hospital since I had insurance and it wouldn't cost much.

Next, I was at a mall with this same friend. It was nighttime and it was sort of like a parking garage. We started to smell smoke and we were concerned that the mall was on fire. My friend said, "Should we go up or down?" I said that we should go down because the firemen always say to stay low to the ground. We ran quickly downstairs and came to this opening where other people were looking for the fire. We noticed that the fire was not in the mall at all, it was a few blocks away and there was no threat. Then some men (a doctor and a city official) said that we had just missed a man who shot off his gun in the mall. He hurt no one because the police got to him quickly. I was thinking that the fire could have prevented us from being in the wrong spot at the wrong time.

In the last part of the dream I was no longer with my friend and I was in the food court of the mall and I was in line at this pastry place that someone told me that I just had to try because it was wonderful. I got in line behind a couple of people and was looking through the glass trying to decide which pastry I wanted. I considered getting a lot of them because I wanted to make sure that I got the right thing and also to make sure that I was pleased in the end. I remember wanting to hurry up and get them.

Side note: I have been considering investing some money in something that sounds promising and that several notable people have also invested in. I got a prophecy from a friend who had no idea that I was considering this and she asked if I was considering investing money into something. I told her yes and she said she believed God was telling me yes. I shared this information about the investment with the friend that was in my dream. Unbeknownst to me, she and her husband (who is a policeman) had been told about the same investment and had been praying about it. I am generally not a risk-taker with money. Also, there is a prediction that the investment could appreciate in the next few weeks, thus this could be the reason why I wanted to hurry up and get the pastries. Ideas??

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Disasters...

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:44 pm

The beginning seems to show protection and misses of disaaster...whilst minor things may happen you are safe and protected :-)
I wouldn't normally say yes act on this...but if you feel peace...yes I would possibly think could be connected and in relation too

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:45 pm

The fathers peace will confirm it or lead you away

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Although if you felt greedy and consumed in bakery could indicate hmmm is this a good idea

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Thanks, Brydie. I'm still praying on this. I'm getting what seems like confirmation all around.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:43 pm

Ha...thats the best...isnt Dad so faithful!

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top